Chapter 5 - Yes or No ?

~Lucy POV~

Dear Diary,

Today has been the worst day of my life. The new school is okay I guess but the people that go there are horrible. On the way to the bus stop a boy bumped into me and I stupidly thought it could be like a cliché where the boy apologises and then helps you up and you get to know eachother and thennnnn he's the one !!....but NOPE.

Natsu Dragneel, the stupid pink headed idiot bumped into me. He then got angry with ME and at school he was STILL being a douche about it. Then his ugly white haired bitch of a girlfriend decided to pick an argument over a lunch table. I'd slap her but I don't want to get bitch on my hand. Hehe.

Then he came to my house for dinner, because guess what ? His mum is my mums BFF and he's also my freaking next door neighbour. We had a food fight and now I'm freaking grounded for a whole month. It was totally worth it though, I got to see Natsu's face covered in mashed potatoes. Huge improvement from his usual face.

Anyway, I'm beginning to lose hope here. I wish I could have my old life back ugh. I wish I could have her back too.

There's never a day I don't miss her.

~ Lucy Heartfilia x

I let out a long sigh as I place my diary on the bed side table. I snuggle into the blankets and adjust my position into a more comfortable one. I feel my eyelids beginning to get heavy and drift off into dream land in a matter of seconds.

I like dreamland, especially because there's no pink haired annoying brats there....or white haired bitches.

~Natsu POV~

"She's asleep ! Finally." I sigh in relief as I slowly stepped out my window. I made a leap and landed on her window sill in no time. I looked around her room cautiously before looking at her sleeping figure, slightly shifting. I hid in the corner before peeking back in and slowly hopping into her room. Phew. Now the diary.

Before I collected the diary, I decided to have a little look around her room. It had lots of photos of a smiling girl standing next to a little Lucy. She must've been a childhood friend, a very close on judging by all their pictures together.

As I walk around her room I trip over her slippers and fall onto the floor with a thud. 'Stupid fluffy bunny slippers',I curse, slowly turning my head towards Lucy who luckily still lay asleep.

A small smile was placed on her lips as she slept. She looked so peaceful. A strand of blonde hair lay over her face, cascading across her nose. I watched as her chest slowly rose up and down. I'll admit it, she's pretty...only when she's quiet though ! That however does not mean I like her in any way. I have a girlfriend whom I love very much....Do I ? Yes Natsu of course you do ! Lucy is your enemy now.

I shake my head free from my mental debate and lunge over to grab her diary. Sorry Lucy.

As I was about to leave I turned back round and gave her a small smile. "Idiot. Thanks for leaving your window open. You know robbers can get in right ?" I mutter quietly under my breathe. I exit the window, balancing myself on the window sill. I tuck the diary under my shoulder and push the window down shutting it. I don't want her to get burgled, after all who'd make me laugh with their comebacks if Lucy was gone ? Plus, who would I annoy if Lucy was gone ?

Once I got back into my bed I fished out my phone ready to text Lisanna about the diary...but something inside me was telling me not to. In fact, I want to read it myself first. I want to know the secrets before anyone else.