Chapter 26 - Aries & Loke and Lisanna Team Up ?!

Update at last.
Another one is on the way.
English exam was a mess :( I cried as soon as i got home. I screwed up guys 😭

ScarlettRose95 wrote an amazing new story so if you have time please check it out, you won't be dissapointed.

Also congrats to KawjuanaBriscoe you put a lot of effort into your stories and it's really paid off ! So proud of how far you've come ^.^ keep going ! You're doing great :)

And of course Feltonbreana123 ! Amazing stories with new fresh plots ! Love them :)

Warning: Swearing
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

~Lucy POV~

"Ooh he's so handsome !"

"Look at his muscles !"

"That hair looks so soft.."

This is all I heard every time I walked through the hallways with my wonderful cousin Loke.

He's starting school here now and I'm ever so thrilled...not.

"They love me." He smiled cockily, leaning slightly against the locker next to me with his shoulder. He was currently sending winks to every girl that walked past and made eye contact with him.

"Yeah, at least someone does." I say slamming my locker door shut, turning my back from him. I hate flirty boys...mind you I ended up dating one myself...but that's Natsu, it doesn't count...right ?

"Actually, everyone loves me. Even in my old school until I got dragged here by my mother because yours needs help and you're too busy going after your boyfriend to help her." He sneered.

"That's not true !" I snap. "She's dying and you're showing no respect towards her or towards me."

"Not my fault your father doesn't care about you and is probably cheating on your mother right now." He shrugged.

"I hate-"

"Lucy ! How was your weekend." Juvia said wrapping her arms around me. I haven't told her about my mum yet. No one knows except Natsu...and Loke of course.

"Ok until he showed up." I said gesturing towards my ugly cousin.

"What's your name, beautiful ?" Loke said trying to flirt with Juvia. It clearly failed because Juvia showed no signs of interest whatsoever in him. We all know who the one and only boy she really likes is.

"My name is-"

"Her name is not interested." Gray said popping up behind me and Juvia with Natsu, making us all jump.

Damn these dudes are sneaky.

"G-Gray.." Juvia choked out in
shock, clearly taken aback by his response. I admit, I didn't expect him to have that sort of response either. Guess someone is getting a little...jealous ?

He likes her~

"And who are you to say that ?" Loke asked.

"Her boyfriend." Gray said, shocking us even more.

"Juvia, you never told me.." I pouted.

"I never told you because I'm no-"

"Come on we're late to class !" Gray took Juvia's hand and walked off with her, without looking back.