Sorry - Update Dates

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say how sorry I am for the inactivity and for promising to come back and update earlier on but failing to do so.  There are many reasons why I was absent from Wattpad for so long! I have been super busy with school but very glad that that is over now and to accompany that I had a huge writers block with all my stories. Furthermore, I though that by now nobody would be reading my stories until I decided to come back on wattpad today!

I wanted to thank everyone for reading all my stories but also apologise for not managing to keep my promises. I still am stumped with what to write but recently I have been getting new ideas for new stories, some maybe not even to do with fairy tail! I really want to get back on here and write and make it up to all of you.

I truly apologise from the bottom of my heart. I was overwhelmed with joy to find out that people were still wanting me to update. Thanks everyone, I will speak to you all in the next update. This time I am planning to stick to deadlines and publish the date that the next chapter will be uploaded on. Let's start now.....Next chapter for Fairy Tail High since it was the most requested will be on the 25th June 2017, and since it was the most requested a bonus chapter will be uploaded (And also as a thank you gift for sticking with this book and being patient)

Running Away (Which I was completely stumped with) will be back on the 30th June. I need time to finalise a few things before I go ahead and publish the chapter:)

The Vampire Fairies will be back on the 13th July as I won't have wifi for a few days.

Fairy Tail Families will be back on the 20th July because I still need to piece the story together as I am starting it from scratch.

Thanks everyone,

Have a great day.

Love Ziall_nalu xxx