Chapter 27 - The Talk

Another update as promised :)

Shoutout to LucyHeartfilia01 !! Please check out her account ^.^ you won't regret it ^.^

If anyone else wants a shoutout please don't be afraid to ask, I promise I don't get angry XD I like helping people <3

Characters belong to Hiro Mashima
Warning: Swearing & Mature themes.

~Loke POV~

"Don't talk to Lisanna !" Lucy shouted at me before I ran off completely ignoring her.

I was going to hit on Lisanna after seeing her because who wouldn't want to ? She's hot. But after hearing what she did to Lucy I couldn't bring myself to do so. That girl is a monster.

I can't let Lucy know however that I'm not mean and do care about her very deep down, so I marched over to Lisanna to make sure we were out of earshot.

"Well hello, who are you ?" Lisanna said wiggling her eyebrows that looked like two slugs burning in the sun.

"I'm Loke, Lucy's cousin." I replied trying to look interested until Lucy left.

"Wow, you're that loser's cousin ?" Lisanna said turning round to face Lucy. Just as she did she noticed Natsu and Lucy kissing and obviously got jealous. I don't know what happened between them yet, but she's got a thing for Natsu.

"That loser is my cousin and nobody gets to calm her that apart from me. If you dare hurt my cousin again in anyway, it will be the end for you. I'm not Natsu or Lucy, I'm not threatened by your presence. I will crush you if you go near my cousin again, so stay out her way. Have I made my self clear ?" I said through clenched teeth after making sure Natsu and Lucy were gone. I glared at Lisanna intensely and watched as she gulped in fear. Exactly Lisanna.

"Y-yes." She croaked out trying to get away.

"Just to let you know, I ruined a lot of bad people's reputation in my school. It was so bad they had to move schools...don't want the same to happen to you right ?" I said pulling her back. She quickly nodded and I let her go, watching as she scurried off to class.

I should probably get to class too...wait...I have no idea where I'm going !

Shit..anyone got a map for this place ?

---

~Lucy POV~

"I'm so sick of that Loke !" I shouted squeezing my juice carton.

"Luce, yo chill dude. What's that juice carton done to you ? Look it's probably crying now." Natsu said prying my fingers off the half murdered juice carton. I couldn't help but laugh at his idiocy.

"Oh Natsu, you always know how to lighten up the mood." I laughed.

"I know right. They call me Mr...uhm...."

"Mr ?"

"Mr want to sleep over at my house to avoid Loke ?" He asked.

"Natsu. You're the biggest perv I know. We all know what your true intentions are." I laughed. "My answer is no, I'm sorry."

"Oi ! That wasn't my intention." He pouted acting offended at my accusation. "My intention was to watch a movie and cuddle."

"Aww, you're so cute !" I smiled wrapping my arms around him as he squinted his eyes.