Chapter 17 - Medical Office

Hey everyone ! I will be posting a new chapter right after this one as a little gift also as I haven't updated in a few days !

Sorry, I deleted the other one as I didn't like it much so I decided to write two new chapters to make up for it.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter ! Enjoy this chapter :)

Warning: Swearing (LOTS) & mature content.

Disclaimer: characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

-Natsu POV-

"Let me past you bunch of idiots !" I shouted as I attempted to push my way past the crowd of people. While I was pushing, I managed to catch a glimpse of her as I was began to get closer to the front.

I wish I hadn't.

Her face had blood on it due to the nose bleed they caused her and it seemed pretty swollen and bruised. It looked as if an elephant had stampeded on her face to be honest.

As soon as I managed to make my way to the front, Lucy lost her consciousness and to be completely honest, I'm surprised she even managed to last that long.

"Lucy !" I shouted running to her side. I felt my breathing getting heavier as I began to panic at her unconscious body lying in my arms. She looked even worst up close and I honestly can't believe that no one had the concern to call for help. What's so interesting about fights anyway ? What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays ?

As I was analysing the extent of Lucy's facial injuries, I heard an evil choir of laughs come from where I was standing. I snapped my head up in anger as my eyes locked with the trio of bitches.

"Hello irrelevant Ex. Like what you see ? I call this new master piece of mine 'Spring Cleaning.' She laughed along with her ugly.

"Oh yeah ?! When I knock you out I'll call it 'Eye Blessing'." I say through gritted teeth as lunged at her face.

Sadly, I was stopped by Gray.

"Natsu ! Stop ! You'll get suspended along with her if you punch her !" Gray shouted trying to hold me back.

"I don't fucking care ! These stupid bitches-"

"Natsu ! Instead of giving in to them, go help Lucy ! They're not worth our time." Gray spat, glaring at each of the girls.

"Is she ok ?" Juvia asked concerned.

"How the hell am I supposed to know ? Do I look like a doctor ?" I snapped at her involuntarily. I wasn't mad at Juvia, I was mad at those three trolls. "Sorry." I quickly blurted noticing she looked a bit offended by my outburst.

"It's ok...I'll take her to the-"

"It's fine, I'll take her." I said as I grabbed Lucy, bridal style.

"It's ok I can-"

"I'll take her." I repeated more sternly as I adjusted Lucy properly to make sure that she was in a comfortable position.

I'm not the most comfortable person to lean on...must be because of my abs.

I pushed past the three witches, purposely ramming my shoulder into Lisanna's so that she lost her balance and grunted.

That's what you get bitch.

No one hurts Luce.

----------

"Will she be ok ?!" I repeated for the fiftieth time.

"For goodness sake YES !" The nurse snapped losing her patience with me. I don't blame her, I would probably end up annoying myself too.

"Is she going to be staying in school ?" I asked. The nurse rolled her eyes at me asking another question yet again.

"No." I swear I heard her mumble 'idiot.' Along with other profanities under her breathe.

"Her parents are at work."

"Well then she will have to stay here."

"No, this place sucks- uh I mean, my mums a nurse, she can take care of Lucy. She can come pick her up." I said smiling sheepishly at the nurse. Let's hope she didn't hear the first part.

"Whatever. As long as the adult is here to pick her up then that's fine. She's free to leave. And you can get lost- I mean go home with her too." She beamed.

Heard that, bitch.

I took my phone out my pocket and left the room to ring my mum up.

She immediately answered as I usually never call during school times. I must've given her a heart attack.

"Natsu ! Oh my gosh ! Are you ok ? What's wrong ! Don't tell me- oh my goodness did you break your- oh gosh-"

"Mum ! MUM ! Chill. I'm fine it's just-"

"Natsu what the hell ! You had me worried sick ! I thought something happened to you ! Are you schiving ? Natsu Dragneel, if you're schiving school I will-"

"MUM ! I'm not schiving ! I'm with Lucy at the medical office in school !" I heard my mum gasp from the other end of the line.

"Lucy ! Oh gosh what happened to her ?" My mum asked in a worried tone. If you didn't keep cutting me off I could explain..

"Lisanna-"

"Oh that Lisanna ! That stupid annoying- UGH she was about to make me cuss ! I could really just-"

"MUM LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE !" I shouted trying to stop her Lisanna rant so that I could quickly get to the point. As soon as she stopped speaking I quickly started again.
"As I was saying, Lisanna made these two girls beat her up. She got knocked out and now we are in the medical office. Lucy's mum is at work and so is her dad and unless someone comes to pick her up, she's going to have to stay in this shitty place..."

"Oh gosh ! That's terrible...but is Lucy ok with coming to the house ? I know you two-"

"Mum. Please just come and get us."

"Wait, what do you mean us ? Shouldn't you stay in school ?"

"No. I pissed the nurse off so she said I could go." I shrugged but I felt my mums eyes burning into my soul from the other end of the speaker.

"Natsu Dragneel-"

"Mum, she needs someone to look after her. I know you're a nurse and all but she could do with some company from someone her own age..Plus I want to make sure that she's ok..."

"Ohhh...Natsu~ looks like someone has got a little crush~"

"Wha-wha- n-no !" I choked as my cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Just please come and pick us up..."

"Of course, I'll be right there to pick up you and future Mrs Dragneel...." She tailed off.

"Mu-" She hung up the phone before I could say anything else.

Mums, what are they like.

Jumping to conclusions that aren't even true. Pfft.

I have a crush on Lucy ? Pfft. No way....that's not possible...

Right ?

_______________________

Hey everyone !! I know this update was REALLY BAD and boring.

THATS WHY I WILL BE POSTING THE SECOND ONE RIGHT AFTER THIS ^.^

I started watching this really cute anime - Your Lie In April AND ITS SO CITE AODJDBAKSNDMSNSNDNS I LOVE IT

I hope that you'll enjoy that one better !!

The support on this story is incredible !

I love love love loveeee writing this so thank you so much for everything !

Ziall_nalu
<3