Chapter 32 - 1 Week.

Before I start, I'm sorry for the other day's chapter. It was terrible and rushed :(

I've just been going through a rough patch in life y'know. It's hard to explain but like I'm so anxious about my exams which are finally over. I'm anxious about the future etc and I've just been really emotionally drained so I haven't been in the best of moods to write.

However, I'm back now ! I'm waiting for my copy of 'After' by Anna Todd to arrive 😱can't wait to read it !!

I'm going to try my best to not let you all down ;)

❤️

Warning : Swearing & Mature Content.
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

~Lucy POV~

"Where were you today ? I couldn't find you anywhere." Loke said sliding his school bag off his shoulder and slumping it against the side of the sofa.

"With Natsu." I replied bluntly, still trying to recover from the previous episode. After Max left, I literally had to tie Natsu to the chair with Wendy's skipping rope so that he wouldn't go and fight Max. It was hard but I survived trying to tame that wild beast.

"Ok...Max missed a class by the way." Loke slumped on the sofa in the empty space next to me. I rolled my eyes and continued to glare at the wall imagining Max's face was there. That idiot. I should buy a dart board and stick his face on it...or just Max himself as the dart board.

"I know." I said through gritted teeth. I clenched my fists by my side, slightly scaring poor Loke next to me who was surprisingly being nice to me for once.

"Uhm...I'm sorry for bothering you I just-"

"It's fine. It's just..it doesn't matter." I said shaking my head. I can't vent to Loke about what just happened and how I feel. After all, he is my heartless cousin Loke.

"It's just what ? I don't have time to sit around and waiting for you to tell me you know. I have like ten girls I need to talk to. Geez." He said cockily while running a hand through his thick light brown hair.

"Asshole. I don't have time to tell you then that that stalker came to Natsu's house AND TOLD ME TO BREAK UP WITH NATSU BECAUSE IM MARRYING MAX." I shouted as my chest raised up and down rapidly from the anger I had just let out.

"Wow. How did he even know where Natsu lived ?!" Loke asked, in a serious tone.

"How do you expect me to know ?!" I shouted. "He won't leave me alone ! I don't want to break up with Natsu but maybe I'm just being selfish."

"No you're not. It's understandable. You're going through a lot and right now Natsu is your happy place. He's what's keeping you from breaking." He spoke in a reassuring tone. Wow, Loke showing a sense of maturity. That's a first.

"I don't know what to do anymore..I mean when my mum....d-d-dies..I'll be forced to marry Max for sure." I whimpered, as a tear raced it's way down my cheek.

"Lucy. You won't. I'll make sure you won't I promise." Loke swiped his thumb across my cheek, wiping my tears off my face. He gave me a soft smile while I was in shock at his actions. My mouth was literally hanging open. I thought that hand would be used to fight me or something.

"Oh...by the way, your breathe stinks so I'd shut my mouth if I were you or use it wisely to catch flies. Thanks." Of course I spoke too soon. Loke couldn't be nice for too long. He always had to add something mean.

"Gee. Thanks Loke." I laughed.

"Your welcome sewer breathe cousin."
-----

~Natsu POV~