Chapter 7 - Pesto

Characters belong to hiro mashima.
Thanks to Gossip Girl for the inspiration XD

~Lucy POV~
-Natsu
That was all just an act to make you leave and finish my homework so I could go on a date with Lisanna. Catch you later loser !

I let out a huge sigh of frustration and threw the History books onto the floor. I just wasted hours on a stupid history project for 'Lord Dragneel' and it turns out it was all just a plan to get me out his house ?!

As if I wanted to be there I the first place ! Stupid onion breathe pink headed idiot.

-Natsu
Also, that wasn't my history project either. It was Lisanna's. ;) hope you had fun though.

I clenched my phone tight in my hand as I narrowed my eyes, looking at the empty room opposite me. That idiot Natsu is going to pay.

Just you wait Dragneel.

Just you wait.

----------------------------------------

~Natsu POV~

I woke up the next morning, early for school. I yawned as I stretched and reached over to grab my phone from the bedside table. Upon turning my wifi settings on, my phone started to blow up with notifications from our schools gossip source - Fairy Talk.

Curious I scrolled through the Fairy Talk feed and found a picture of me surrounded by 'My Little Pony' teddies.

The caption was - 'Looks like the school's basketball player ain't that hard after all. Sleep tight pony princess ! I'm sure rainbow dash will always be by your side.'

I let out a loud scream which alerted my sister causing her to walk into my room.

"What's wrong ?" She murmured. I looked over to the ponies surrounding me which- hey these are Wendy's !

"Why did you do this ?!" I shouted running a hand through my hair.

"Because you're mean to people." She stated gathering up her ponies.

"You can't have done this on your own...who helped you ?" I enquired. She shrugged and proceeded to walk out the door. I yanked her arm back stopping her tracks.

"You're hurting me." She tried to wriggle herself out of my grip but she was no match for me. After all she's just a silly little girl while I'm a muscular, hot, handsome young man.

"I don't care ! You hurt my reputation. Tell me who helped you !" I spoke through gritted teeth running out of patience.

"Let me go !" I gripped on tighter as she winced in pain. She's near breaking point now, she can't not tell me. It's only a matter of seconds before she cracks.

"Ouch Natsu !" She cried. I ignored her cries and squeezed her arm tighter.

"Tell me or your arm snaps off." Now, I know I'm being very mean to her and that she's my sister but I wasn't really going to snap her arm off...it was just a little threat.
Which she believed of course.

"L-Lucy!" She let out finally. I immediately released her grasp and watched as she massaged her now red arm.

I felt my ears turn red from anger. How dare she ruin my reputation like that ?! Does she not know I can ruin hers in seconds ?! Especially now that I have her-

Her diary....

It was like a light bulb had lit up in my head. Every time Lucy pranks or disrespects me I will out one of her secrets.

Starting from right now.

Oh Lucy, you're playing the game but don't you know that I'm in charge of the rules ?

----------------------------------------
~Lucy POV~

"Oh my goodness Lucy ! That prank you did on Natsu with Wendy was too funny ! I knew it was you that did it !" Juvia laughed as she looked at the picture of Natsu again.

"Yeah it was great ! Oh I love Wendy I wish she was my little sister." I smiled remembering how we planned the attack on Natsu last night. Wendy wanted to get revenge on Natsu for letting Lisanna pick on her and for being with Lisanna. Basically, little Wendy hated Lisanna.

"Oh look. Here comes the demon along with her demon squad." We watched as Lisanna and her group strode through the cafeteria as if they were walking a cat walk. Yeah the only cat walk they'd be on is one to the dump because that's where all the trash lies.

"Thanks for doing my homework honey." She said blowing me a kiss. Ew I'll probably catch some disease now...

"No problem Lis. We all know you can't even spell your own name right, let alone complete a whole project all by yourself." Burn Lisanna ha ! Well done me.

Lisanna's face twisted in anger bit vanished when a smirking Natsu appeared by her side.

"Oh hi Luigi."

"It's Lucy, idiot." I said. Juvia was still sitting next to me slightly uncomfortable by the whole situation. You see, me and Juvia were complete opposites in some ways. She was very shy and never stood up for herself while I never let anyone win an argument. I always had to add my say.

"I bought you some lunch." He smiled, handing me over a box. I watched as Lisanna turned round to glare at Natsu as I accepted the box.

"Open it in front of me. It's my boyfriend that gave you that so open it now." She said as jealousy took over her. To be honest I think she was with Natsu for the popularity as Natsu is the most popular guy and she's the most popular girl. I don't know why though, I don't really see anything nice about her. In fact, she's horrible.

Wanting Lisanna to leave quickly, I opened the box to reveal something green and mushy.

"I brought you some Pesto." He smiled.

I looked at him confused. Why pesto ?

Pesto ?

Wait....at family dinner once I ate it and was sick.... Ever since then me and pesto can't even be in the same room as eachother. It was as if as soon as I saw it I'd throw up.

But how did Natsu know ?!

And then it dawned on me. My diary.

"Everyone ! Attack the blonde with the pesto !"

Huh ? Was the last thing I remember thinking before green clouded my vision.

I guess I made a mistake to go against the school's Mr popular.

But was I going to stop ?

No.

Natsu, this is just the beginning.

---------------------------------------

Hey everyone !! I hope you enjoyed this chapter !

I'll probably update again tomorrow because I'm on school holidays yay :)

I GOT AN A IN MY ENGLISH IM SO HAPPY HAJDNDJSJSKD

Anyway,

Have a great day everyone and thank you very much for getting this to 1K reads !!!

PS I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL IT LITERALLY GIVES ME SO MANY PLOT IDEAS AND CHUCK AND BLAIR ARE MY LIFE GOALS

Ziall_nalu
X