Chapter 16 - Fight

Hey guys, sorry but I wanted to say something really important...
.

.

.
.

.
.
Nothing, hope you enjoy the chapter XD & You all are awesome ! Never forget that. If you are having a bad day, remember to smile. Something good will definitely come your way soon ! and if you're already smiling, keep smiling ! ^.^ I forgot to say but if anyone needs advice or help, feel free to inbox me ! :)

Warning: Swearing

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

~Natsu POV~

I'm an asshole. I'm a complete asshole.

Thanks to that bitch of Lisanna, my reputation is down the drain but most importantly, my friendship with Lucy which I was beginning to gradually build up collapsed. Let's not even mention Gray. He's basically like my brother and if that bond is broken then I will be broken too.

"Natsu ! Stop walking so fast bro !" Said a voice behind me, panting heavily. Ugh who the hell could it be now ?!

"Whoever you are, leave me alone." I said increasing the speed of my pace even further. The last thing I need is someone pestering me. It would certainly not end well for them, judging by the mood I'm currently in.

"Bro ! It's me for goodness sake !"

"I said leave me- wait, Gray ?" I said in disbelief snapping my head round. "I thought you were-"

"Dude, Lisanna screwed you over. I didn't even like that girl anyway. Remember what we always say - 'bros before hoes', right ?" He said cutting me off mid sentence. I couldn't help but feel less worried now that I know that Gray isn't pissed off at me like that lying two faced snake of Lisanna said.

"But-"

"Save it. We have more important things to talk about now. As we walk home, tell me the whole story of what happened the night Lucy told you her secret. We need to try and re-build your friendship but I need to know the full story first." He said as we began waking to my house.

I took a deep breathe before beginning to tell him everything that happened that day. This is going to take a while.

"Ok well..."

-----

~Lucy POV~

I can't believe it ! He betrayed me and turned the whole school even more against me...if that's even possible...They already all hate me thanks to Lisannahoe, but now I'm pretty sure that they would rather see me dead.

"Lucy !" Juvia called as she caught up with me, panting heavily. I guess she must've ran the whole way judging by her red face...or she's just seen Gray. Who knows, after all, this is Juvia we are talking about. "Are you alright ?"

"No." I said wiping a tear away from my eye. "My life here, is over ! I'll have to move again now that people think I'm a murder. I swear I'm destined to be sad."

"No you don't ! Lucy, rumours die down ! You know the truth, and so do me, Gray and Nats-"

"Don't even say that pink haired asshole's name." I said as I squinted my eyes just at the mention of his name.

"Natsu never told Lisanna anything ! Lucy she was eavesdropping ! Gray told me the whole truth and-"

"You'd seriously believe him over me ? Wow what a great friend you are. You know what, goodbye Juvia. Thanks for trying to 'amend' things." I say waving her off and continuing to storm home.