Chapter 22 - Pre-Match

Hey everyone !! Here is another chapter of FTH WHOOO !!!

Hope you enjoy :P

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima :)
Warning: Swearing & mature content.

~Natsu POV~

I opened my locker, grabbing my basket ball uniform. I looked at the photo of me and Wendy at the side of the locker and smiled softly at our funny facial expressions.

One day I'll have a photo of me and Luce there, I know it.

I grabbed the lucky charm Wendy gave me and traced my finger over it gently. Although this charm was simple it held a lot of meaning. Wendy gave it to me at my first basketball match which we ended up winning, so ever since then it's been my lucky charm.

"Yo dude ! What you thinking so deeply about ?" Gray asked walking in with Gajeel.

"Nothin much. Did you give the jumper to Juvia then ?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Y-yes." He said hiding his head with the locker door. Pretty sure that he was blushing behind there.

"Gajeel...where's your jumper ?" I asked noticing Gajeel wasn't wearing his either. Gray suddenly emerged from behind his locker turning his full attention to an embarrassed Gajeel.

"Uhm..I..uhm I gave it to shrimp because she was the only one out of Lucy and Juvia who didn't get one and I didn't want her to feel left out y'know..." He said while he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

Oh, so that's how it is then hmmm..

"That's a nice story Gajeel. Was it love at first sight then ?" Gray taunted as I let out a loud laugh.

"Nyahahaha ! Gajeel's got a crush, Gajeel's got a crush, Gajeel's got a crush-"

"Oi, oi ! Coming from you Dragneel lover boy ! It's so obvious you like Lucy. I mean you're always like "no Lucy ! I'll protect you !"" He mocked as I threw my shoe at him, hitting him on his shoulder. Damn, I was aiming for his head.

"Ouch...jokes aside, lover boy, you need to tell her. When you planning to do so ? She'll move on if you don't...She'll find someone else that will kiss her and-"

"Fuck you Gajeel." I muttered under my breath. "I was actually planning to tell her after the party at my house.."

"Uhm...you do know that Lisanna will be-"

"She won't. I made sure of it."

"Natsu, it's easy to crash a party. You do know that right ?"

"I also know how to hire a freaking person to keep people out, whatever they're called."

"You hired a security gaurd to a house party ?! Natsu what the-"

"Look, I don't want any fights happening. I don't want Lucy to get hurt and I'm sure you two don't want Levy or Juvia to get hurt so shush ok ?!" I slammed my locker door shut, angered about the fact that Gajeel did have a point. There won't be a security guard...unless my dad can get someone from his police office to stand in...hmm..

"Boys, are you decent ?" Asked someone with a deep strange voice knocking on the door.

"Yeah...sure come in ?" I looked over at Gray glaring at him. Does he not understand the stranger danger rule ?! GRAY YOU WILL GET US ALL KILLED OH MY-

The door opened to reveal three girls, laughing at our facial expressions.

Lucy, Juvia and Levy.

"Told you I could make a good man voice !" Juvia laughed along with Lucy and Levy.

I stood in shock, not expecting them to be here at all. I looked over at Lucy who was wearing my hoodie with "Dragneel 7" written on the back of it.

She definitely suited it more than I did.

Levy's jumper ended up looking more like a dress on her than a jumper. I kind of expected that to be honest.

Juvia was not chatting to Gray and she didn't look too bad herself, but in my eyes, Lucy was the prettiest.

Probably because I like her...as in like like her.

"Hi Natsu." She smiled at me nervously.

"Hey, Luce..." I gulped as I looked at her from head to toe. She was stunning. She had the prettiest pair of eyes I'd ever set my eyes on. The most beautiful thing about them was that they were full of love, kindness and light. They reflected her personality perfectly. After all, the eyes are the window to the soul.

Probably why I found Lisanna's eyes creepy, I mean, it was like looking into a possessed persons soul...

"Nervous for the match ?" She smiled. Oh gosh, her smile. One of the most precious things on this planet. It was such a contagious smile and I pray that she never stops smiling, because if she did, there would be no more happiness in this world... or more specially in my world.

"Yeah, but I'm happy that you'll be out there cheering for me. Shame you aren't in a cheer leader outfit." I winked at her, sending a blush onto her face. I loved the effect I had on her. It made things far more entertaining.

"Wow..." She laughed. "Keep dreaming son."

"Son ? I don't remember you giving birth to me." I mocked as she slapped me on the shoulder lightly.

"Shut up or I won't cheer for you." She teased. Joking or not, it was enough to shut me up.

"You still coming to the party tonight ?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes..

"Duh. Why would I miss your party ? After all we have to celebrate your team winning." She grinned sending a warm sensation throughout my body.

My eyes stayed on her lips for a while. I just felt like I wanted to kiss her right now, and the urge was too strong to ignore.

"Boys ! Time to go on ! You better bring your A game, we've remained undefeated so far and I want it to stay that way !" The coach shouted from the corridor.

"Undefeated hm ? Well, good luck Dragneel.." She said as she began to walk off.

"Thanks.." I muttered under my breathe.

I was spun back around as she placed a warm, soft kiss on my cheek.

"You can do it Natsu. I know you can." She blushed as she walked off, leaving me standing there like an idiot with my mouth gaping open.

Although it wasn't a kiss on the lips, or on the cheek...she still freaking kissed me.

And that still meant a lot to me.

"Let's go boys ! I'm all fired up !" I shouted, fist pumping the air.

I'll win this match, and I'll win it for Lucy.

______________________

AWWW !!

NaLu moment coming up soon !!

I might be updating again later today but if it's not today it will be tomorrow !

I'm so excited and I can't wait for the big NaLu moment to happen !!

The moment we have all been waiting for.

Oh and about the shoes ! I wore them and they were a huge success. Thanks so much everyone !! Love you !!

<3

Ziall_nalu
X