Chapter 24 - Dance With Me

Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes ! I really do appreciate it <3

Warning: Swearing & mature content.
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

I personally love Ariana's style so I chose the clothes she wears for the girls :)

~Lucy POV~

I was pulling clothes out my wardrobe, one after the other searching for something to wear for this party.

Juvia was currently sitting in front
of my makeup desk, applying her makeup flawlessly while Levy was fixing her hair up.

I loved their outfits to pieces ! Juvia was wearing a beautiful white top and long skirt with a laced pattern on it, and a small gap between her skirt and crop top showing a bit of skin.

She absolutely rocked it.

Levy on the other hand was wearing a plain white floaty skirt with a black sleeveless shirt on it, like Juvia showing a bit of her stomach

Levy on the other hand was wearing a plain white floaty skirt with a black sleeveless shirt on it, like Juvia showing a bit of her stomach. Despite it sounding so plain, she pulled it off and it looked stunning.

And then there's me

And then there's me...my hair is done, my makeup is done but what the hell do I wear ?!

My pyjamas ? Yes.

"Ugh ! I have no idea what to wear !" I said letting out an exasperated sigh as I flopped back onto the pile of clothes behind me. I'd basically emptied half of my wardrobe and still had nothing to wear.

"Here, let me help." Juvia said as she added her finishing touches on her makeup. Great, now I'm the only one not ready.

"Oh, we're gonna be so late thanks to me !" I exclaimed slightly tugging my hair.

"...it's right next door." Levy replied as she was curling her hair.

"True but I'm not even dressed yet." I pout.

"Oh !" Juvia exclaimed as she emerged from my wardrobe with a red dress. "Found the perfect one."

I looked at the dress in her hand. I'd completely forgotten I owned this beauty !