Chapter 21 - Project Romeo & Juliet

Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

The play's mentioned belong to Shakespeare - (midsummer night dream is nothing like Lisanna described it btw)

Warning : Mature themes & swearing.

~Lucy POV~

I groaned as the sound of my alarm clock blared through my ears. It was like death was calling you every time that stupid thing rang.

I rolled over to switch my alarm off, but I ended up rolling too far because before I knew it, my butt plonked onto the floor.

What a great start to the morning !

I cussed pulling myself back up from the floor as my alarmed mother walked in after hearing the loud thud coming from upstairs.

"Lucy, darling ! Everything alright ?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah..." I grumbled rubbing my head and letting out a loud yawn. "We were up until ages finishing that stupid project !" I complained flailing my arms around.

I. Hate. School.

Do the teachers ever take a step back and think 'Wait, I mean this kid does other subjects too from which they must be getting homework from as well ! And of course they have a social life too bedsides school -(even if mine consists of Netflix and eating pizza all day) - so why don't we tone it down with the homework a little ? No.

They just decide to freaking give us huge stacks of homework that we can barely even get through ! That's just pure evil itself.

"Well, I love the poster ! I'm sure you'll do great. Sure you don't want a ride to school ?" She smiled.

"No thanks, I'll just walk. I need some fresh air after all." I smiled back at her. I love my mum, she's so nice to everyone and she understands me so well...unlike my father.

I look over at the time and realise I have only fifteen minutes to get ready. I quickly rush past my mum and into the shower.

Time to get ready for school. Oh joy...

----

"Remember ! Call me if those bitc- I mean girls say anything to you okay ? I'll give them a piece of momma Heartfilia !" My mum said clenching her fists.

I couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Sure ! See you later mum. Love you !" I shouted as I walked out the gate and blew her a kiss.

"Love you too, darling."

As I was walking down the road, I could hear someone with a skateboard behind me.

"Yo, Luce !" He said stopping the skate board right in front of me, almost making me lose my balance and fall on top of him. Not such a bad scenario, especially if the same thing that happened last time happens.
Baka ! Get back to your senses Lucy.

"Yo yourself. Do you want to kill me or something ?" I reply hitting his shoulder lightly.

"Maybe."

"You wouldn't have anyone to do your homework for you though." I pointed out as he walked along side of me, with his skateboard in his hand.

"Yes I do ! I have my brain." He smirked with pride as he tapped his head with his finger.

"Do you ? Must be hidden really deep down there..." I smirked back at him. He immediately frowns and playfully shoves me into the bush.

He didn't push me hard, I just wasn't expecting him to freaking do that and my balance is the worst.