Chapter 10 - Bin Butt

Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

Warning: Swearing.

~Lucy POV~

"Get out my way." Said Lisanna pushing me into the lockers, making my notebooks fall out my hands. It's been a week and nothing has changed at all. Actually, they have kind of. They've been getting more violent now. It's not only verbal bullying but also physical now.

Bitch.

I crouched down to begin gathering the notebooks when I noticed someone else helping me.

"T-thanks." I said standing up to collect the notebooks, which for some reason he wasn't handing me over. I looked up at his face and realised it was Natsu.

"Morning Luce." Said Natsu still using an 'affectionate' nickname despite the feud going on between us. I've helplessly tried to tell him it wasn't me that sent that photo but he won't believe me. He knows I'm scared of him because he has my diary and of course he likes to remind me frequently that it's now in his possession.

"Can you please give me them back I need them for next lesson...or else I'll get detention." I mutter lowly under my breathe in a barely audible voice. I don't think I could even hear myself speak.

"What ? Sorry I can't hear you over the noise of everyone." He said placing his hand next to his ear and my jotters away from me.

"I said please can I have my jotters back ?" I repeated slightly louder.

"What jotters ? Oh these !" He said looking at the jotters in his hands. "Of course you can." He handed out the jotters to me and just as I reached out my hand to take them back, he jolted his hand away and tossed my jotters into the bin in one swift motion.

Natsu freaking Dragneel. I thought to myself, clenching my teeth together. That asshole will pay....or maybe not since I have nothing I can do back to him.

I pushed past him and began fishing my jotters out the bin. Yes, this looked strange but hey I can't leave my jotters in there. There's no way I'm staying in detention.

"Oh look ! She's getting her lunch." Shouted Natsu. Immediately a roar of laughter was heard around me. Again people were mocking me.

I felt the embarrassment turn into anger in a few seconds inside of me and before I knew it, I pushed Natsu into the bin.

"Aww ! Natsu has gone back home. How cute." I smiled in satisfaction as I watched Natsu struggle to get out of the bin.

The bell soon rang and it was only me and Natsu left in the corridor. Of course I was still laughing at him.

It's not every day we see a hot boy stuck with his butt in a bin and trying helplessly to get out.

"Need some help ?" I asked pretending to act concerned.

"Yes please." He said holding out his hand.

"That's cute. You're not getting any. Goodbye Natsu." I flicked my hair and walked to class turning my back on the shouting Natsu who was now waving his arms and legs in the air in desperation and anger.

It was then I had an even greater idea. I turned round, took a quick picture and uploaded it to FairyChat with the caption 'Bad Boy isn't so badass after all.'

------

"Heartfilia why are you late ?!" Shouted the professor.

"I was helping a friend I'm sorry." Helping them get their ass stuck in a bin.