Chapter 21.5 (Bonus Chapter !)

Surprise !! You all are so nice to me that I decided to stay up and write this !

Thanks so much for boosting me with confidence ! I love you guys so much !! <3

Warning: swearing
Disclaimer: characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

Nalu is real.

~Lucy POV~

"'Sup Luce !" Natsu said sliding into the spare seat next to me. Gray sat next to Juvia who was sitting on my right. I think she just about fainted for a second.

"Hi." I reply causally, taking a bite out of my sandwich. Sorry Natsu, food is my top priority.

"Wow, nice greeting. I feel so loved." He said sarcastically as he slouched back into his seat. "So, you coming to the came tomorrow ?" He asked a with a little bit of excitement laced into his tone.

"Yep. Can't wait to see you fail."

"Thank-HEY !" Natsu shouted as we all erupted into a fit of laughter. He's so slow at picking things up like damnn does he have a snail in his brain or what ?

"You said that out loud. Bitch." Oops.

"Sorry..I was kidding." Not. "What should I wear to come see you ? I don't have the-"

"You do. You have mine." I think I just choked on my sandwich. Did I hear that right ? He's giving me his team hoodie ?!

Wait..

"Don't players give those to their girlfriends ?" I asked. Natsu's face turned a slight hint of red.

"Yes. You are my girlfriend. Girl-friend. There's a space see." He said, repeating the words girl-friend separately ten times in a row.

I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again and againnnn.

"Of course, if you want to be my girlfriend- no space- we can change that." He winked. I felt myself gasping for air.

"Haha.." I laughed awkwardly.

"Juvia's coming too and she's wearing Gray's hoodie to the match as well. You'll be our ladies." Natsu smirked as he stared into my eyes. I could feel myself turning more and more red by the second. I'll probably end up matching the tomatoes in this salad. Why am I even eating salad. I hate salad. What's wrong with me ? Someone HELP ME I HAVE DRAGNEEL DISEASE !

"Wow, I feel so honoured." I say trying to speak to him as if I don't have a crush on him...which is kind of hard.

"You should be." He smiled. His ego couldn't possibly be any bigger. "Oh..Lucy..uhm I wanted to talk about the other night when-"

"DRAGNEEL ! FULLBUSTER !" A voice bombed near our table. I looked up to see a tall, built boy standing next to us. He had a lot of piercings and long black hair. Not my type of guy since Natsu is already but...damn.

"Gajeel ! Dude ! Where you been all this time ?!" Natsu said pulling him into a bro hug. Me and Juvia exchanged confused glances at each other. This guy literally came out of nowhere and had to interrupt the perfect moment of freaking truth.

What the hell Gajeel. What. The. Hell.

"Oh ! These are your girlfriends that you've been talking about. Natsu and Gray have been telling me a lot of things about the dates you guys go to and Natsu even said that Lucy immediately accepted to go out with him. Gray said he set it out very romantic for Juvia and-"