Chapter 29 - Evil Wendy

Hello ^.^ I had some free time so I'm going to use it to update. Sorry for updating again btw 😂

This is a 2000 word chapter so a lot of things happen in this XD
P.s I hope you like the ending. I was crying of laughter writing it.

Biology exam went bad AS WELL. I'm failing everything..except my Italian which I did today. I think that went well. If not I'd be worried 😂

I'll die on the 12th of May because maths exams. RIP me.

WARNING: SWEARING & MATURE CONTENT. DO NOT COPY WHAT THE CHARACTERS DO IT IS DANGEROUS.
DISCLAIMER: CHARACTERS BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA.

~Natsu POV~

"Natsu, remember to be polite and welcoming. They won't be here for long. I just invited them for dinner since they're the only ones home right now as Lucy's dad is still at work and her mother and auntie are at the hospital." My mum said as she adjusted the way I'd set the cutlery on the table, making sure that they were straight.

It's not my fault I can't be bothered setting the table so I just toss the cutlery on...especially since Loke is coming. It doesn't have to be a formal dinner since he actually escaped from the zoo. In fact, I bet all the animals in the zoo have a higher IQ than Loke.

"Where's dad ?" I asked reaching  for the chocolate cake my mum had made for dessert.

"At work." She replied slapping my hand away. Ouch.

"Why is he working so many late hours ?" I asked my mum. She looked down sadly and stopped what she was doing, setting the wooden spoon down on the kitchen counter and wiping her hands on her apron.

"Natsu...we're not in a very good economic position at the moment and...they threatened to kick us out our house.." My mum sighed, fiddling with her apron.

I felt my heart drop to the ground. I didn't know that this was going on. If I would've known I would've gotten a job or at least attempted to help somehow !

"Mum why didn't you-"

*Ding* *Dong*

"I'll go !" Wendy shouted as she sprang from the sofa towards the door.

"We'll talk about this later. Don't tell your sister." My mum said, whisking her apron off and hanging it on one of the little pegs in the kitchen, leaving me standing there in shock, still trying to let what my mum said sink in.

"Good Evening Mrs Dragneel, I'm Loke. Nice to meet you." I heard Loke say to my mother. (A/N I finally got the name right^.^)

Aww little Loke acting like a gentlemen..maybe he should move to Hollywood if he's that into acting. Except Hollywood doesn't accept trash...

"And what's your name, princess." I peeked through the kitchen door and saw him talking to Wendy....oh no...Wendy.

I forgot to ask her what the hell she was planning or what she did to Loke's food or- gosh. She could've done anything.

She wouldn't poison Loke..right ?

"Are you flirting with me ?" Wendy asked, folding her arms over her chest. I watched as Loke furrowed his eyebrows at her in confusion.

"No I was just-"

"Well, I've heard you've quite the reputation at Fairy Tail High. Player Loke. Your tricks won't work on me." She said storming off to the kitchen leaving my mother standing there in embarrassment.