Chapter 24.5 - Sleepover

Hey guys !

Sorry I kind of had to rush this update because I really wanted to update but it's 11:15pm and I still have to study for my test yikes. I've also been a bit upset this week, in fact quite a lot. It's been sad...

Anyway, this isn't an actual chapter, it's a filler one but AN ACTUAL CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW THAT GOES WITH THE STORY LINE.

2 new characters will be introduced ;)

Warning: Swearing
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

~Lucy POV~

"Wait Lu ! Please tell us the story again !" Levy squealed, despite me having told them what happened three times and them having witnessed it with their own eyes. 

"Seriously ?" I laughed shaking my head at their enthusiasm.

"Well Lu, it's such a beautiful love story, I just can't get my head round out. From enemies to lovers ! Would be perfect to write a book on..." Levy smiled as she clasped her hands together as she had one of those 'lightbulb' moments.

"Yes Lu ! I mean...I wish that would happen to me too..." Juvia trailed off, slightly sad. "But I was so stupid for thinking he would see me as more than a friend. He seems to be all over that Aries from biology.."

"Well, he sure didn't pop up at the party with Aries did he ? Or his eyes didn't pop out his sockets when he saw her eh ?" I winked at her, slightly nudging her shoulder in attempt to cheer her up. It's true. In my opinion Gray liked Juvia and Juvia liked Gray but Gray was being stalked by Aries who most likely had a huge crush on him, and Gray not being the type of guy to be mean to girls is probably going along with it to avoid hurting her feelings.

Wow, long and complicated explanation there.

"Yeah but...."

"No buts ! Lucy is right. I don't think Gajeel likes me very much though. He calls me shrimp !" Levy huffed, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Maybe that's his cute nickname for you. Look, it's better for him to call you shrimp than him throwing pesto at you..and call you far worst names.."

"True...but anyway Lu. We're both so happy for you !" Levy grinned wrapping me in a quick hug.

"So glad that idiot finally made his move." Juvia chuckled.

My idiot.

"Hey ! Who's the idio-"

"What was that ?" I snap my head up in the direction of the window where I heard a muffled voice coming from, followed by an 'oomph.' My curtains were flowing back and forth slightly as if the breeze had just blown through them.

Except breeze didn't talk.

"You go." We all called out at the same time, pointing at each other.

"What if there's an assassin there though ?" Levy whispered, probably caught up in some fanfiction or novel.

"Oh gosh ! No !" Juvia quivered in fear. Her hands were slightly shaking as she hid behind Levy. Looks like I'll I have to deal with this problem.

"Hang on, I'll call Natsu. Maybe they can see if there's someone there." I said whipping my phone out my pocket. I quickly dialled his number and was slightly startled when I heard a ring come from behind my curtain.

What the hell is going on ?

"What if they've been murdered and the guy took Natsu's phone !" Levy wailed. I subconsciously gulped at Levy's thought but attempted to shake off the thought. After all, this is a safe street. Nothing happens here...unless we're the first victims of a new assassin on the loose from this area...NO ! Lucy stop thinking like that.

"Levy ! This isn't a horror movie-"

"AHHH" We all screamed as three people suddenly collapsed onto the ground, in front of the curtain. Curse me for leaving my window open again.

"I have a weapon." I lied picking up my bunny slipper as it was the closest object to me. Don't judge me, bunny slippers can be harmful....right ?

"Oh. A bunny slipper ! Yo bro she has a bunny slipper !" A deep voice chuckled.

"Shut up." A familiar male voice hissed. Juvia swiftly reached over to the switch and turned the lights on to reveal Natsu, Gajeel and Gray.

Why am I not surprised...

"It was his idea !" They all shouted contemporarily as me and the girls glared at them.

"It was clearly all of your ideas since you all came together scaring the life out of us ! I swear I've probably lost like ten years of my life thanks to you guys !" Juvia snapped.

"She's right. You're all a bunch of perverts ! Wait....how long have you been there for ?" I ask as my cheeks turn bright red. I look over to Levy and Juvia and notice them looking down in embarrassment too.

"We didn't see you get changed ! We're not that perverted." Natsu said sticking his hands up in defence, seeming slightly offended at my accusation.

"Natsu, if I look your name up in the dictionary the definition will probably be 'pervert', followed by 'idiot' and plenty other things." I state, folding my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, like 'hot' and 'sexy' and 'handsome' and 'damn'." He said wriggling his eyebrows up and down while showing off his killer abs.

Yes, they came here in their pyjamas...which consisted off only trouser and pants underneath of course ! But without a shirt. As much as I appreciate them for doing this, I'd also like them to put a shirt on since me and the girls are struggling to contain our blushes.

"I came here because I wanted to see you." Natsu smiled. "I thought that they'd be asleep and that I'd manage to get you on your own but I couldn't sadly." Aww...

"We just saw each other like two hours ago though ?" I laughed.

"Exactly. Too much time." Natsu said stepping closer to me. "How about you come sleep over at mines and Gajeel and Gray stay here...?" Natsu whispered huskily in my ear with a seductive tone.

"Hell no. Do you think I'm Lisanna or something ?" I scoff turning my back to him. "But since you're all here, we were about to watch a scary movie. Want to join us ?" I offered.

"HELL YEAH !" Natsu cheered pulling me down with him onto the beanbag. He carefully adjusted me so that I was now comfortably sitting on his lap. I felt like I was squashing him but he didn't seem affected at all.

Gajeel and Gray were about to sit together when I suddenly stopped them, having a good plan in my head.

"Nu-uh ! You two stop there. Juvia and Levy are terrified of scary movies. They like to have someone next to them that's nice and strong so that they feel protected."

"But-"

"Take your ass to that beanbag next to Juvia and you next to Levy right now before I pour this bowl of popcorn all over your heads." I said through gritted teeth with an evil glare sprawled across my face.

The two boys gulped and quickly jumped next to the girls, who were giving me confused stares.

"You'll thank me later." I mouthed at them. "Trust me, you will."

------

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry it was boring but it's just a little bonus chapter :)

Actual one will be posted tomorrow that will follow the plot.

Ziall_nalu
X