Girls Intro

Kyara Andrews: Hi My name is Kyara Andrews I am 19 years old I was born on January 24th. I have this thing called mild autism which kind of sucks to be honest. I love bands so much like my whole life considers of bands which I think is awesome but my mom thinks i'm band crazy which I am not. I used to not like R5 but my friend Maria took me to their concert because I needed to be at the house and I wanted to meet Ross Riker and Rydel. Now I am an R5er who is now dating the guitarist of the band Rocky Mark Lynch. Yep my life is awesome now.

Maria Otto: Hello my name is Maria Otto I to am 19 years old, but I was born on May 26th. I love R5 since 2011. My favorite is Ross Lynch from Austin and Ally and Teen Beach Movie 1 and 2. I seen R5 once before the Des Monies and Omaha shows. I asked Kyara if she wanted to go to the R5 concert and she said yes because she is has been my best friend since we were 6 years old. 13 years of awesome friendship and were still going strong. Ever since the R5 concert things have been weird. My friend Kyara can not stop obsessing over them and she is now dating Rocky Mark Lynch and Skyler is dating Riker Anthony Lynch (You'll find out later.) That's okay tho I am too am dating an R5 member his name is Ross Shor Lynch. You can say my life is great now.

Skyler Bloomfield: Hi my name is Skyler Bloomfield and I am 19 years old. I was born on November 13 which 12 days after Rocky's and 5 days after Riker's which is awesome by the way. My favorite in R5 is Riker Anthony Lynch. I was so bummed that he got 2nd place on DWTS to be honest but thats okay he's first place in my heart. When I found out that Kyara and Maria were going to the R5 concert I was kind of jealous at first then something happened that changed my life around. Kyara texted me on St. Patrick's day that Savannah and Riker called it quits. Ever since Kyara gave Riker my number I have been dating Riker and its all thank to Kyara. Can you say I am literally the luckiest girl on the world for dating Riker Anthony Lynch is great.