Chapter 23

Kyara's POV

Where at Disneyland where your dreams come true if you dont give up on those dreams. By the way nobody knows my dream expect for Skyler and Maria.

Rydel suggested that us 6 girls being hanging together for awhile. While the boys hang for awhile. Good because I dont wanna be around Ryland  right now sorry RyRy.

Any who  The first ride that us 6 girls went on was Splash Mountain. We had fast passes so that saved our line time.

So the order that we sat was first Rydel, then Courtney, then Maria, then Vanni , then Skyler, and then finally me in the back. I did not want to sit in the front like at all people like at all.

After that fun screaming ride we all purchase some pictures of ourselves. Our picture of us going down the mountain we all did the Rydel Pose. 

We went on a couple other rides like the Mad Hatter Tea Cups ride and then Dumbo's train. We just had our fun.

Then we went right by the carousel which was where we are meeting the boys. As we got their the boys is already on it.

Us girls were laughing so much that we all snorted like pigs.Courtney was looking at her phone and was about to cry.

I took Courtney to the nearest bathroom and asked her what was wrong. She said that Ryland broke up with her via text.

What the hell Ryland why would you ever breakup with someone via text message? I think Ryland needs the biggest dick award.

I texted Skyler to give Jessica Ryland's number and then give Ryland Jessica's number. I changed Ryland's name to dick.

Skyler knew that her new OTP after Rydellington is Jessica and Ryland. I hope Ryland gets hurt by his brothers and Ellington because he deserves to be in pain.

The biggest dick and the biggest asshole award goes to Ryland Michael Lynch. How would he feel that the trophy is him on a dart board?