Chapter 29

*Kyara's POV*

Maria, Courtney, Skyler, Jessica, Vanni, and I found our seats close to the windows, but not that close y'all. After we found our seats we sang the national anthem before the game, yea its a traditional for all sports games.

After the national anthem its time for team hope to beat team echoes asses. Us girls were watching the boys beating Ellington's team aka team echo.

The game is going good so far which is great for both teams. During each break Jessica, Skyler, Maria, and I were face timing our boyfriends because 1)they told us too and 2) we cant go the locker rooms.

At the end of the game Ellington's team (team Echo) won while Rydel's team aka our boyfriend's team (team Hope) lost. we waited for the Lynch boys to come out of the damn locker room.

Once the Lynch boys came out of the locker room we left the arena and got some In-N-Out. After we picked up or food at In-N-Out we arrived home and ate.

After finishing dinner everybody got out of our clothes and changed into some PJs. Savannah and Courtney left once we finished dinner, because we invited them its the nice thing to do Y'all.

 We all came out of our rooms in our PJs and went to watch some movies. Rydellington suggested that we should do a contest to see who can watch all of the movies without falling asleep in the middle of a movie. That did sound great get ready couples Ryara is going to beat your asses.

We all picked each movie to watch of course I Kyara picked a Disney movie. The first movie we watched everybody was awake. Ok guys that was so easy get ready for round two.

The second round Ressica aka Jessica and Ryland fell asleep like babies. Awe they're so cute together people I am not even kidding.

The third round nobody fell asleep, but I did see Rydellington and Rkyler rubbing their eyes. The fourth round aka movie Rkyler and Rydellington fell asleep they were so close guys.

This is it the final movie and its between Maross and Ryara who will win the battle? The last movie we watched was The Little Mermaid. 

Now lets see which couple will stay up and watch this whole movie without fall asleep shall we. I saw Ross yawing and rubbing his eyes while Rocky is almost dead asleep.

I Kyara Lynn Andrews (A/N Yes that is my full name don't laugh.) closed my damn eyes and fell asleep and Rocky did the exact same thing after I did.

Now to announce the winner and your winner is Maross come and get your prize. Just kidding your prize is nothing.

Now Rocky just carried me in my room and tucked me into sleep. Thanks Rocky you are amazing. Now lets just say I heard somebody walking it must be Ross taking Maria to bed.

Then that's when all of us heard the front door shut. Did somebody leave or is their a fucking damn ghost? Who the fuck cares I am going to bed with a baseball bat and a taser this shit creepy man.

Dun Dun Dun somewhat of a cliff hanger. I hope you like this chapter and I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Rockysgal97