Chapter 55

Kyara's POV

Its my wedding day bitches and I am marrying my true love and that people is Rocky Mark Lynch. Also if your wondering how nervous I am well I will tell you right now people I am beyond fucking nervous right now.

On one hand I have the jitterbugs, but on the other hand I know I am marrying the love of my life. I am so glad that Maria to that R5 concert in 2016, because if she didn't this would not be happening right now.

Anyways back to reality I got up early this morning saying around 6 A.M. to get ready. I had a refreshing shower and then I finally put on my makeup and lastly put on my wedding dress.

I had Rydel do my hair because she knew how do make it like Belle when she did the ballroom scene in Beauty and the Beast. After I was ready and everyone else was ready we finally left the hotel and went to the wedding venue.

When we got to the location it was almost time to start the wedding. So Everybody was getting ready to line up so we can start the wedding.

So my lovely bridesmaids (Rydel, Courtney, Vanni, and Kyla) are walking down beautifully in their dark blue dresses with the awesome groomsmen (Ellington, Ryland, Gordy, and Gus.)

(Bridesmaid dresses ^^^)

(Groomsmen^^^)

Next was my lovely maid of honors yes you heard me right I have two maid of honors. Anyways my first maid of honor also known as Maria walked down the aisle with the first best man Ross.

Next my second maid of honor Skyler was walking down the aisle with her best man Riker. They all looked so cute that I can't wait to be a Lynch in like 30 minutes.