Chapter 37

Kyara's POV

It's the day after Easter and lets just say that I had to tell Rydellington, Courtvannah , Ryland, Rkyler, and Maross about Rocky and I going to Youth councils in April. Skyler also added that she and Riker are also going to Youth Councils. 

Now I am just waiting to see if Maria and Ross are going. I also told her that Major Paul would text her to see if she was going or not. 15 minutes later Maria said that she and Ross are going to go.

Today was kind of a lazy day for all us so I asked Rydel if she wanted to do a cover of a song on my channel. She nodded her head yes so I went to take a shower and get my makeup on. 

Rydel got her keyboard set up and everything in my room while I got my sign that says CURRENTLY FILMING DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR DAMN ASSES KICKED. I just love that sign its was totally worth $25. 

The song we decided to sing was Say Something by Great Big World. Rydel decided that I should sing the boy part of that song because I am an alto. 

So I set up my camera and my Tripod so we can start filming. I just loved how Rydel agreed to film this awesome video with her.

Rydel and I did an amazing job that we both almost cried during the video. Hey what can I say that song makes us cry god dont judge us you dingle hoppers.

Good thing this video will  be up tomorrow afternoon (Saturday). After that Rydel and I decided to make a thumbnail for the YouTube Video. 

After that and taking everything down and putting it away I decided to take a nap on the couch.  2 hours later during my nap I felt whipped cream or shaving cream in my hand.

Someone tickled me with a feather. So what that person didn't know is that I put my shaving cream hand and put it in their face. 

"That's what you get you bitch." I said in my sleep. I got up and saw Ross and Ryland covered in shaving cream/whipped. HAHAHAHA that's what you deserve bitches. 

A/N Hey everybody i really hope you enjoy this chapter. Anyways I am super duper sorry for not posting for the last 2 months been in trouble and getting ready to move. Also I had to share a computer, but I got a new computer on Thursday (3/2/17). Anyways I hope you have a wonderful Saturday xoxoxo ~ Rockysgal97