Chapter 27

*Kyara's POV*

When we got home from we just chilled in our hotel rooms after California Adventure. We all had to leave early tomorrow like 8 a.m. for their charity hockey game.

So today was like a chill today because we wont be able to do it tomorrow. The first thing we did was swimming because why not.

So we swam for a couple of hours and chilled in the hot tub because why the hell not. I was kind of getting tired of swimming so we all went to our hotel rooms dried off and changed.

Courtney and Vinni decided that we should go to downtown Disney and buy some Disney merchandise. Like yes people you all get me hahaha.

So we at least spent at least an hour and a half there and lets just say I got Rocky and I something relationship worthy. I ain't saying what I got mind your own business people.

Next we all went to Build-A-Bear Workshop and built Rocky a football bear. It was so cute and Rocky loved it.

Rocky made me a princess bear which is so cute he literally called the bear princess because I was his princess. Thanks Rocky I love it and I will cherish it forever like you.

So lets say I spent over $100 at the Disney store and then around $65 at Build-A-Bear Workshop. So yea well every couple and Vinni and Courtney got each other bears.

We were on our way back to the hotel, but on the way their we stopped at a pretzel shop and bought some pretzels and a drink. The reasons why is because everybody was craving it why not y'all were hungry.

We finally arrived at the hotel into our rooms. Rocky and I finished our pretzels and drinks. Now Rocky got out of our clothes and put on some PJs. My PJs is Rocky's shirt and some Mickey pajama pants.

Now we sleep because Rocky has a big day for being in the charity game while us girls are supporting our boyfriends.  

Now Rocky and I are watching some movies before we went to bed. I fell asleep and snuggling with Rocky. All I know that Rocky is tucking me in with my blanket that he brought and kissed me. Oh how I love my man Rocky Mark Lynch.