Chapter 39

Kyara's POV 

After my celebration kiss and hug I decided to tweet to the world 'I just had the best day ever. more info later.' Gosh I just love this day so fucking much.

After my tweet lets just say all the fans were so confused by my tweet. Anyways I made setup a new YouTube channel for Rydel and I.

Rydel suggested Sass and Class she made me Sass and Rydel is Class. I totally agree with the name for account because it is totally us like have you met us. 

After setting up our YouTube account Rydel and I told everyone on Twitter, Snapchat, our Facebook pages to have everyone subscribe to Sass and Class. Lets just say after we did that we had over 10,000 subscribers in the past 10 minutes.

So Rydel and I also tweeted what song should Rydel and I sing first on our channel. The majority of the votes was Lighting Strikes that Rydel and I sang at the Des Moines concert. 

So I took a quick shower and put on some natural makeup so it looks like I have no makeup on, but I will trick the fans. So after I freshened up Rydel and I did our intro and sang Lighting Strikes.

After we finished singing and said our goodbyes and stopped filming. I got out my computer and my SD card from my camera and started editing. 

Rydel and I suggested that we should upload our videos every Thursday because why not. I just hope the fans will love this channel because that's what they wanted and they love our singing videos. 

After I finished editing the girls (Rydel, Maria, and Skyler.) and the boys (Rocky, Riker, Ross, Ryland, and  Ellington) to have a group day and go bowling. So we all got ready and got in the van. 

20 minutes later we arrived at the bowling alley. Skyler suggested that it should be boys vs girls because why the hell not people?

After 3 games of bowling the girls (Skyler, Maria, Rydel, and I) won beat that boys. Go home and cry to your mommies. 

We came home and ate some dinner and talked about some random crap.  I told everybody that was in the room to come to Hollywood Records with me. 

The reason why I didn't go today was because I wanted a break/relaxing day. I am so looking forward for this meeting. 

The reason why I need a relaxing day is because I totally deserve it like duh. Now I need to go to sleep because tomorrow is going to be a long day. Just my luck probably after this meeting tomorrow I'll take a nap or get a massage from Rocky or both who the fuck knows. 

A/N hey my lovelies its Kyara the reason why I didn't upload this on Sunday is because I am moving on Saturday and I dont know if our Internet would be connected yet? So I decided to upload it today. Anyways I hope you enjoy this lovely chapter. xoxoxoxo ~Rockysgal97