Chapter 50

*Skyler's POV*

It has been a day after Kyara's L.A. Premiere and Rocky purpose Kyara. I was beyond excited that my best friend is the last one is to be engage.

She said and I quote it felt like a dream to her, but in reality it was not. If you're wondering if the other girls and I are engaged well I will tell you right now we are in fact engaged.

Maria and Ross got engaged last Christmas which was very romantic and Maria did in fact cry. Courtney, Kyara, Rydel, and I did record the entire thing because we know it was coming.

Courtney and Ryland got engaged at a hockey game 3 weeks ago. Let's say during the kiss cam he popped the question and it was so romantic.

Rydellington did get married during last name. The got married on July 12th 2018 it was so cute and their theme for the wedding was beyond magical like seriously it's like they got married in a Disney Movie.

Finally Riker and I got engaged at Harry Potter World at Universal Studios last month. During Kyara's mini tour that had for promoting her movie with Disney.

How he asked was so romantic well in my case I thought it was romantic. Riker took me to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes bought me something there.

Then he took to Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer. Finally right by castle he popped the question of course I said yes.

How he said was so romantic, "Skyler I love you so much and I want you to be in my life forever. So can you be my Ginny to my Harry and marry me?" I did cry and nodded my head yes and kissed. Sometimes Riker can be so cheesy sometimes and that's what I love about him.

Anyways back to reality Kyara has been offered TV shows roles movie roles. Did I also mention that Kyara has been asked to join Broadway?

No I didn't oh okay. Well she got a text from the director for Wicked yes I did say Wicked and they asked if she can start after filming after Snow White and that's what she did. She also worked in movies with Emma Watson, (A/N MY QUEEN.) Laura Marano, and Daniel Radcliffe that lucky bitch, but hey all of us did get to meet them.

Also Kyara is working on her 2nd album which I cannot wait to hear. She sang with some famous rappers and some famous singers.

I just love being Kyara's manger because I get to help her with some writing her songs and booking some venues. Speaking of writing, Kyara is currently writing a catchy single with two amazing people.

If your wondering who those two people are then I will tell you. She's writing with my bestie Rydel and Tommy Tom Felton.

Like seriously I got a call from Tom asking if he can help writing the song and of course I said yes. I did however tell him to surprise her during her writing session typical me lol.

So let's just say her 2nd album well probably be better than her second. Now I decided to chill with Riker aka my wonderful fiancé and watch some movies aka embarrassing home videos of Riker Anthony Lynch.

A/N Hey my wonderful people I really hope you enjoy this lovely chapter like I did. This book is almost done which I have been writing over a year. A year guys A FUCKING DAMN YEAR. I just love you guys love reading my fanfiction it makes me very happy. The reason is because the view count goes up every single day or every other day. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Also chapter 51 might be up on Tuesday or Wednesday because of reasons. Anyways remember to vote and comment. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.