Chapter 26

*Skyler's POV*

After that fun amazing car ride it was time for the best ride ever that I  heard that Ross screamed like a little girl. Which I think Maria, Kyara, Jessica, and I need to hear like seriously I need to hear his 5 year old girly scream. 

Tower of Terror DUN DUN DUN. in the front row was Maross, Savannah, Courtney and Rkyler aka Riker and I. I sat by Courtney and Maria sat by Savannah so their wouldn't be any awkwardness.

In the second row was Ryara and some random ass people. In the last row was Rydellington and Ressica. I hope this ride is fun because I heard this ride is the bomb as fuck. 

The ride is starting and to be honest I am kind of scared good thing Riker is by me. I saw Ross holding Maria's hand really tight and I think Maria said ow.

When we did the first drop we all screamed, but Ross's scream was louder than us. Maria was recording Ross screaming like a little girl. Good job Maria good job you deserve the best girlfriend award.

Kyara was hiding her face in Rocky's shoulder/head  couple cuteness y'all. I was cuddling with Riker while holding on to his hand. 

For the second drop it was the picture so us girls that are taken kissed our boyfriends and for Courtney and Savannah they just did peace signs. Then we screamed again because well we just did the second drop duh.

After the ride we got our pictures for some memories. After we got our pictures we went to the ragging river we dived up.

The first tube was Courtvannah, Rydellington, Maross, and Riker and I good thing Savannah is sitting by Maria and Ross. In the second tube was Ryara and Ressica plus some other random ass people.

After that lovely ride which half of us are fucking soak and wet which I am not naming any names. The last ride we went to was the Little Mermaid ride which Maria wanted to go on.

We went as couples so it wouldn't be any awkward. When we saw Ariel and Eric we I said their's Maria and Ross. 

When we saw Urlsa Courtney yelled out and I quote, "HEY THEIR'S RYLAND!!!" Everyone died of laughter expect for Jessica and Ryland. 

After that fun ride we just went around the park some more. Today has been a perfect day, but hearing Ross screaming like a girl was hysterical.