Chapter 36

Maria's POV

Today's Easter Sunday and Ross and I going back to California aka my new home right after church. I loved having Ross here in my hometown Cedar Rapids because he got to meet my family and we even went out for dinner.

I made Ross wear a dress shirt that doesn't make him gay. We went to Wal-Mart yesterday because his dress shirt he bought was the same one when I met him in Des Moines.

We arrived around 9:30 am for breakfast and Ross and I decided to sit with Rocky, Kyara, and Emily. Emily saw Ross and I and when she saw us she was excited to meet Ross for the first time.

She gave him a hug and told him that he made a fabulous Austin Moon. I just stood their laughing and Ross did as well.

Ross and I did a little peck on the lips because he was a little what's the word GROUCHY. He felt better after that kiss ugh that boy can be a little bitch sometimes.

Its usually hard to kiss my 20 year old boyfriend when were standing because lets see I'm 5'0 and he's 6'0. Some how Ross and I find a way to kiss and even that means standing on a table or something.

After a good time at church it was time to say goodbye which sometimes I hate. I told my friends that Ross and I will probably be back around Thanksgiving or something.

I told my mom and family to meet Ross and I at the airport so we can say goodbye to them at the airport. I saw Kyara and Rocky talking to Major Paul about something she'll probably tell me later.

We arrived at the airport and I saw Kyara and Rocky saying goodbye to her mom and baby sister and going through TSA. Ross and I finished checking in to get our tickets and gave my family one last hug.

After the long 4 hour plane ride which took forever in my opinion we got out of the plane and head to baggage claim. I saw Rydel at the baggage claim thank you lord for picking us up Rydel.

When we came home Kyara, Rocky, Ross, and I changed out of our Easter clothes and changed into something more California. Kyara wanted to show Rydel, Vanni, Courtney, and I what her mom got her and Rocky.

Kyara's mom got her a pillow and a gift card and a couple sweatshirt that says my prince charming. She also got a couple shirt that says taken by Prince Adam. The girls and I thought it was so cute.

Later we celebrated Easter with the entire Lynch family which BTW was amazing. I just love spending Easter with the one I love and his wonderful family.