Chapter 54

Skyler's POV

It's my fucking wedding day people and I am my one true love and that is Riker Anthony Lynch. If your wondering what the theme of my wedding is well I'll tell you right now. The theme of Riker's and I wedding is a Harry Potter theme wedding.

(Skyler's Wedding Dress ^^^)

So the colors for the wedding is my Harry Potter house which is SLYTHERIN. So the Maid of Honor which is Kyara is wearing a sliver beautiful dress and the Best Man which is Ross is wearing a suit with a sliver tie.

So for the bridesmaids are wearing a green dresses while the groomsmen are wearing green ties. Anyways I decided it was time to get ready for the wedding so I had Rydel do my hair while Kyara did my makeup.

I just loved how Rydel did my hair because it was elegant and beautiful. Also Kyara did a wonderful job on my makeup as well it looked natural which is what I actually wanted it to be.

After Kyara and Rydel did my hair and makeup they went to help the other girls get ready and then theirs. The other girls after they got they're hair and makeup done they decided just to chill and do stuff on their phones.

Now its time for the wedding and to be honest people I am beyond scared shitless. Like I am having thoughts like what if he decides to leave me at the altar?

So now its time for the bridesmaids and the groomsmen to walk the down the aisle. So it went Rocky with Maria Rydel with Ellington Gus with Kyla and finally Courtney with Ryland.

(The Bridesmaid dresses^^^)