Chapter 10

*Maria's POV*

Today I am going to Omaha without Kyara because she has to babysit her baby sister. I did however tell everybody, but Rocky because I tell him when I get there.

4 hours later I arrived at Omaha where R5 was performing finally that was literally a long ass drive y'all.  When i went into the doors all the fans were being nice and asking a lot of questions about Ross and I.

It was almost time for me to meet R5 again. Last time I met them in person was 2 days ago in Des Moines, Iowa. The fans literally hid me every time Ross and Rocky looked back so they dont know I'm here at all.

It was mine turn to meet R5 and this time when Ross's face looked like a 5 year old boy when he got the best present of his entire life.

Then I looked at Rocky's face his face looked like it someone stole his Mac and Cheese. I  actually feel bad for Rocky now, but I told him Kyara couldn't come because she had to babysit her baby sister. 

Rocky started crying when I told him and that's when Riker started giving him. The next thing I know Will took the first picture while Rocky and Riker were hugging and the rest were posing for the first picture.

Rocky stopped crying after I told him to man the fuck up. Will said that we can do two more photos because why not right?

The 2nd photo we did a natural pose then the last one did we did a mixture between Rydel and the Bitches and were arresting someone.

I arrested Ross Rydel arrested Ellington and Rocky arrested Riker. We did that pose for Kyara because we knew how much Kyara wanted to do that pose. 

I left the meet and greet, but before I did that I gave everybody a hug and told Rocky to call Kyara after the meet and greet and sound check. I also gave Ross a kiss before I left.

It was now sound check time finally after waiting forever when I mean forever I mean 15 minutes. Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff, and Riker came up all on stage expect for one.

Ross Shor Lynch apparently decided to come a different route asshole. Ross was wearing a flower crown I don't wanna even know. 

Ross came up on the opposite of the stage, but before that he started yelling if he can go up that way on the stage.

Why am I dating this hoe again? As usual I got the same stuff that I got Des Moines the backpack the poster and a dvd. The concert was just as amazing as usual like Des Moines.