Chapter 33

Kyara's POV

It's the next day and lets just it's 5 am and tbh I wished Rocky and I were going to take the afternoon flight like Maria and Ross. Rocky woke me up like 10 minutes ago, because our flight leaves at 6:30 a.m.

So that obviously means that I have to take a shower and get dressed. So after I got dressed I decided to be smart and wear warm clothes because I know how Iowa weather is and tbh its a fucking bipolar state like my home state Massachusetts.

I got dressed and I saw Rocky putting our suitcases in Riker's car. Riker wanted to drive us to the airport, because he offered which is sweet of him.

We left the house around 5:15 so we can beat the damn traffic. After a 15 minute drive Riker helped us get check us in and everything.

When we all arrived at the TSA area Rocky and I said bye to Riker and hugged him. I also told Riker that we would call him once we landed.

Rocky and I finally went through the TSA with no problem which is a good thing. Now Rocky and I are currently waiting for are flight number to be called.

20 minutes later our flight number was called and that's when Rocky and I went on our flight and finding our seats. Rocky found our seats and luckily Rocky let me have the window seat thanks babe.

Our seats has two seats SCORE. Anyways Rocky put his backpack in the overhead bin and luckily he got our blankets out because most likely we will take a nap.

We went up in the air like a couple minutes early because everybody was on board. Right as we went in the air that's when Rocky and I passed out.

I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on my head which is like what we did when we came to Cali after tour. This is going to be a long flight might as be happy that I am going to see my sister and mom.

Four hours later I woke up by someone shaking me which is Rocky telling me that were almost there. I woke up and lets just say I am hungry AF good thing we will eat when we get home.

20 minutes later we finally landed and luckily Rocky put our blankets back in his backpack. Thank the lord that I am home my butt hurts for sitting for damn to long.

The air attendant and pilot thanked us for flying with them. As we stepped out of the plane Rocky and I went down to grab our suitcases which what we need like duh.

When we went to the baggage claim Rocky and I was looking for our suitcases. Rocky spotted them and grabbed them.

Next Rocky and I check in at this rental car thing which is at the airport. Once we got our rental car we put our bags and suitcase in the trunk.

Now we drive to our final stop which is my mom's house. I cant wait till Rocky my wonderful boyfriend of almost a month meets my mom and my baby sister. I did however call Riker and tell him that Rocky and I have landed safely. I am so happy that I am in Iowa with my true love Rocky Mark Lynch.