Chapter 7

*Kyara's POV*

Now R5 is preforming and to be honest Maria and I are literally scared that Ross or someone else in the band are going to call us on stage like Mr. Ryland Michael Lynch did.

They were doing amazing until a Mr. Riker Anthony Lynch called me up on stage to sing Lighting Strikes which is Rydel's song on the album.

So apparently before the concert Maria was talking to Riker, Ross, and Rydel that I can sing really good and that I should sing Lighting Strikes with Rydel till the chorus.

They  all thought it was a good idea. Anyways I got on stage and Rocky whispered in my ear that I was singing Lighting Strikes with Rydel.

Now I am scared shitless thanks a lot Maria for telling them I can sing Lighting Strikes really good. So they started to play Lighting Strikes and to be honest I am scared to sing in front of these people.

Rydel and I started I were actually killing the song together. Then all of sudden Rydel stopped before the chorus. I thought should I continue singing or not luckily I didn't. 

After I finished singing Lighting Strikes every single fan and when I mean every single fan I literally mean every single fan was shocked with joy.

All the fans clapped, cheering, whistling, and etc. R5 was so shocked that they said, "Damn I thought you were good, but not that good." 

I gave them each of a hug and surprisingly Ryland came out and gave me a hug and said I knocked it out of the park. Oh Ryland you and your sport references.

Then Rocky and I decided that we should tell the fans what is actually happening between Rocky and I. Plus what Ryland actually meant by that the fans will see more Maria and I on Social Media.

 So I wrapped my hands around his neck and Rocky moved his guitar to his guitar stand and then wrapped his hands around my waist and then we kissed in front of the whole stadium. 

The fans were freaking out when Rocky and I kissed right Rocky and I whispered our I love you's. After the kiss all the fans supported Rocky's and I relationship.

Maria came up on stage after Ross kept convincing her over and over typical Ross. Andre gave Maria a footstool so she can wrap her hands around Ross's neck.

So Maria stood on the footstool that Andre gave her then she wrapped her hands around Ross's neck. Ross then put his guitar on his guitar stand wrapped his hands around her waist. 

Then they kissed and said their I love you's. The fans awed at Rocky & I and Maria & I so did Rydel, Riker, Ryland, and Ratliff. I think this going to be a beautiful relationship for Rocky Maria Ross and I.

So what did you think of this chapter Yay or Nah. Sorry if its short.  have a wonderful day xoxo