Chapter 48

*Maria's POV* 

Time skip to four weeks later.

It has been two weeks since Kyara's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs audition and two weeks since her callbacks. Right now Rydel, Skyler, Courtney, Vanni, and I have been sitting by Kyara who is sitting by her phone to see if she got this part or not. 

Kyara's goal since her freshman year is to play a live action Disney character/princess. The boys have been praying and wishing for Kyara to get this part as well as the girls and I. 

I have been hoping Kyara get's this part because Snow White is her all time favorite Disney Princess since she was at least 3. Also Halloween 2015 she was Snow White for Halloween so yea she wants this part more than anything. 

Kyara thought it was best that she would go chill by the pool and maybe in a little bit go swimming. I think it was a great idea so she can get her head busy with something else than the movie.

She also decided to leave her phone in the house so one of the girls or I answer it just in case she calls. While she's outside the girls and I decided to watch a movie and eat some food because why the hell not people.

15 minutes into the movie a cell phone goes off all the girls and I check our phones to see it and nope it wasn't. It was Kyara's phone Vanni was the first one to pick it up and answer it.

Vanni told us that it was the director saying that they have news for Kyara. So we girls told her to go outside to give the phone to Kyara and that's what Vanni did. 

She came back inside a minute later and told us to continue watching the movie. Kyara came back inside with a towel around her smiling her head off and jumping with joy. 

Oh man she only does that when she's really happy about something and I can tell right now people that she is really excited about something. We had all the boys in here  so Kyara can tell us the news. 

"I got the part of Snow White." Kyara said to all of us. All of us screamed with joy and excitement.  The boys, girls, and I got really got really excited that we tackled her with her with hugs and that we fell on the floor. 

When we got all got done hugging her we got off the floor and sat on the couch. I got a notification from Kyara on Twitter saying that today her life has officially changed which I totally agree with her. 

"Hey why don't we all go out for dinner to celebrate Kyara's role of being an official Disney Princess." Skyler said to us all and we all nodded our head with agreement.  So all of us got ready to go out for dinner. 

An hour and a half later we all came in the living room and we all looked fancy, but not to fancy. We went to the Olive Garden and celebrated Kyara's role of being Disney Princess. I can so not wait for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to come out because my best friend is Snow White. 

A/N hey my wonderful people I hope you like this chapter. I have sad news As you know I live in Iowa, but sadly I am but for a few more weeks. Yes I will still be updating this, but in a different state. Also this book is almost done but dont you worry mid June or early July the Squeal will be out. Anyways dry up those tears and be happy. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to vote and comment. Have a wonderful day. xoxoxo ~ Kyara A.