Chapter 38

Skyler's POV 

Its Saturday afternoon and it only means one thing, Kyara uploads a new video. Maria and I have been looking forwards for her crazy, but serious videos. 

Kyara just woke up and when i mean just woke up I mean it she just woke up. Its 2 in the afternoon and she just woke up I swear that woman loves her sleep. 

When she was fully awake she got her laptop and logged in. I am so not going to judge her background at the moment. 

Anyways she logged in and got on her YouTube account and published it. Maria and I got a notification that means on e thing she posted it. 

The boys, Maria, and I watched it and lets just say Rydel and Kyara sing together beautifully. After all of us watched the video we just dropped our jaws and attacked Kyara and Rydel with hugs. 

Maria suggested that Rydel and Kyara should have their own channel together. The rest of us agreed they should they sound so good together. 

Kyara went to take a shower because she just wanted to. The rest of us was watching TV or on our phones. 

Maria, Rydel, and I were scrolling through either our Facebook or Twitter and lets just say we saw articles about Kyara and Rydel singing on Kyara's channel. Once Kyara came out of the bathroom she was shocked when she saw our faces. 

I show her an article and lets just say she was jumping up and down when people are saying that she should be a professional singer or start a cover channel with Rydel. Lets just hope she becomes a professional singer.

20 minutes later Kyara got a phone call from some number. Rocky being a sweet boyfriend that he is knew who it was and answered for her.

Rocky gave her the phone and told her to take it in her room. "Who was that?" I asked Rocky and he said, "Just wait 5-10 minutes you'll find out." Oh boy hopefully its a good call.

15 minutes later I heard Kyara screaming in her room i dont know if that was a happy scream or an angry scream. So Riker went in her room and ask her why she was scream. 

A couple of minutes later Riker told all of us to sit in the living room because apparently Kyara has good news. Kyara came out and told us that she got a record deal with Hollywood records signed her.

This so fucking awesome my best friend got signed where R5 is signed. All of us jumped off the couch and gave her a congratulations hug. 

All of us were so happy that I gave my boyfriend a good 10 second kiss, but I think Kyara gave Rocky a 45 second kiss. Today gets better and better for Kyara and the rest of us. 

Maybe Kyara might become an actress as well or something. Kyara told Maria that she was a bodyguard for R5 plus RyRy. While I Skyler is her manger I think Maria and I are so happy about this. I cant wait till Kyara does her first tour with whoever she picks.