Chapter 20

A/N Skyler's and Maria's are going to share a P.O.V. Just telling you guys now so guys get confused.

*Maria's POV*

I woke up at 10 o'clock because someone and when I mean someone I mean the one and the only Ross Shor Lynch.

He woke me up because he was being loud. Wow Ross I wanted to sleep till 11 but I guess not. Its a good thing your cute and sexy at the same time.

I came downstairs I saw Skyler and Riker cuddling awe that is so cute. Next I saw Kyara sleeping in Rocky's lap. Like TBH its actually kind of cute. I think Ross or Ryland woke her up or she's sick depends I'll ask Rocky later.

I saw Rydellington being their cute selves and making breakfast for everyone. I see Ross watching some random ass show. 

When I sat by him I did the smart ass thing to do and slapped slapped his blonde ass face. Everybody thought it was funny expect Ross and Kyara. Kyara was still sleeping in Rocky's lap and Ross was confused as fuck. 

"Why did you do that woman?" Ross said to me. I said back to Ross being a smart ass, "Because your being a smart ass you had to sing off key and being annoying than you usually are?!?"

He was still confused, but knowing him he continued watching his show. Rydel said that breakfast was ready. 

Rocky didn't want to wake Kyara because she is still tired. Aw Rocky that is so sweet of him to do that. He also covered her with a blanket and gave a pillow boyfriend goals like totally. 

Ross was fixing him and myself breakfast while I turned on the best show ever Austin and Ally. Skyler was joining me as well. 

We could of sang loud but Kyara is sleeping and their is a rule of her sleeping. If you your to loud and sing to loud Kyara will and I mean will wake up and punch you in the damn face. 

Ross is complaining about how Skyler and I were watching Austin and Ally. After eating breakfast Ross and I started painting my room

It took Ross and I 5 damn hours because of this boy named Ryland Michael Lynch kept interrupting us. Ryland do us all a favor and stop being a dick for once thanks bye.

____________________________________________________________________

Skyler's POV

Okay so anyways I woke up this morning at 8 because I heard Rocky making noise. Uh-Oh what is going on?

I went into Kyara's room and I saw Kyara sweating oh my gosh I think shes sick. I better ask Rocky just in case.

Well I asked Rocky and yep I was right she's sick poor Kyara I hope she feels better later. I went downstairs and I saw Rydellington cooking and Riker and Ryland playing some video games.

I told everyone that Kyara is sick and the felt horrible for Kyara. I saw Ross coming downstairs being loud everyone had to literally told him shut up and he did.

Rocky carried Kyara down the stairs because she didn't want to spend the whole day in her room.

Rocky sat Kyara down on the couch so she can watch some T.V. or play some video game hockey. I just love how everybody is just nice.

Kyara finally shut down her system and fell asleep on Rocky's lap. That's when Maria came down the stairs because Ross was being loud. I thought was about to wake up because she has sleeping rules.

Rydel said that breakfast was ready so Riker made my breakfast how sweet is he? I also saw Rocky making Kyara a plate for later that she can heat up later.

I was watching Austin and Ally with Maria because we all wanted to annoy Ross. After breakfast Riker and I went to my room.

Riker and I started painting my room at the same time as Maria and Ross. We took at least 6 hours because we had a break plus Ryland was bothering us.

Ryland why do you wanna annoy everyone today do you have nothing better to do today? Because if so I have an option for you and its called hang with you girlfriend Courtney.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and an excellent rest of labor day weekend. I love this chapter because Skyler and Maria painted their rooms. Anyways be awesome xoxoxo ~Rockysgal97