Chapter 42

Skyler's POV

Its next Thursday and everybody got up around 8 A.M. to get ready and leave for Kyara's first ever tour. I saw Kyara wrapped in her zebra print blanket looking nervous and tired at the same time.

To be honest people if I was in Kyara's shoes I would be too. I also know that she is happy that her friends and her boyfriend *cough* Rocky *cough* are coming with her.

I know for a fact that Kyara has been dreaming of this since she was 5 I think.  Everybody was loading their suitcases in the purple tour bus. 

Yes if wondering whose idea for a purple tour bus was it was me guilty as charge. I literally beg Kyara to get that bus. Plus it was costume made 6 months ago in advance so yeah so your welcome people.  

We all had backpacks for our computers and other stuff we wanted to bring because why the hell not. I know I decided to bring my computer, my charger for it, my phone and its charger and other stuff. 

Kyara and Maria brought their stuff like I did, but I know one of them brought some movies because why not. When everybody got on the amazing purple bus they were in awe like the totally loved it.

The bus started moving which means its on its way to the first location. The first location of her tour was Seattle, Washington. 

If we have time tomorrow that means STARBUCKS. Man how I love Starbucks coffee its like a drug but without going to jail. 

Everybody, but Kyara went to the dining area while Kyara went to bed in her bunk. 5 minutes later I noticed Ryland was gone.

Oh shit whatever is happening can not be good I swear and mean that on my life. I heard Ryland running back to us. Ryland Michael Lynch what the fuck did you do and how much trouble are you going to get.

I heard Kyara screaming and running towards Ryland oh shit Ryland your in trouble now. Ryland was hiding behind Ross pleading dont let me get punched by Kyara please.

Kyara approached Ross and Ryland while Ryland was screaming like a little 5 year old girl. Ross moved so Kyara beat his younger brother up.

Kyara slapped Ryland in the face which made Maria, Rydel, Rocky, Riker, Ross, Ellington, and I laughed. Damn Kyara you just gave Ryland a good old bitch slap 250 points to Slytherclaw. 

Then next thing we knew was that Kyara gave Ryland a Hermione Granger punch, but this time in the gut. Damn Kyara you go girl another 250 points to Slytherclaw like seriously where is your house cup when you need it.

"Wake me up again and things will get ugly you little bitch." Kyara said to Ryland. Awesome she finally told him off praise the lord.

After she finished saying that to Ryland she flipped her hair and went to her bunk. The rest of us who was watching that was was clapping and whistling. 

Okay first thing on the to do list is to get a trophy and give it to Kyara. Good thing Maria, and Riker were recording Kyara beating him up. Man how I love my best friend.

Thanks everybody for reading this chapter. I would post this on Sunday but I probably will be napping when i get back from St. Louis. So anyways I hope you like this chapter. Remember to vote and comment. Have a wonderful weekend xoxoxo ~ RockysGal97