Chapter 32

Maria's POV

I was just chilling in the living room, and all of a sudden Skyler's, Kyara's, and I mom called us. So Kyara Skyler and I went to our rooms and started talking to our moms.

The reason why our moms contacted us was because they wanted us there for Easter. Let's just say this Sunday is Easter and yes of course we did say that we will be back home.

Kyara said that she and Rocky will be flying out to Iowa tomorrow morning, while Ross and I will be flying out later tomorrow afternoon. Skyler and Riker on the other hand will be flying out the day after.

Skyler, Kyara, and I told everybody that we will be leaving to go back home. Ross said, "Ok I know you want me to come with you so I will start packing tonight." Awe Ross knew or he kind of heard me talking to my mom on the phone.

After we finished watching  a movie Ross and I started packing. When I was about to go to my room I saw Rocky and Kyara kissing. I was taking pictures and all of a sudden Kyara flipped me off and shut her door.

An hour and a half later Ross, Rocky, Riker, Skyler, Kyara, and I finished packing and put them by our doors in the hall. Kyara and Vanni were hanging out so that meant Ross and I can take a nap or watch some Harry Potter.

Ross so tired that he actually fell asleep in the middle of the hallway. OMG Ross seriously you couldn't fall asleep in your own damn bed. Good thing Ryland read my mind and put his 20 year old brother to bed.

When Kyara and Vanni came back from whatever they were doing Rydel and I suggested to hang with Vanni. Kyara suggested that she will at least film two videos for YouTube because she hasn't filmed any in a while.

Rocky and siblings were playing video games and Skyler was cuddling with Riker while he was playing video games. Kyara came out and told Rocky that she needed him for a boyfriend tag he got up and followed Kyara.

Vanni, Rydel, and I were just playing some board games while the rest of boys were playing their video games. Two hours later Kyara and Rocky came out and in the corner of my eye I saw a hickey on both of their necks.

I just ignored them and just finished playing Sorry with Vanni and Rydel. I saw Skyler and Riker sleeping on the couch. I could not take a picture of them sleeping together because you rarely see it.

This has been one crazy day packing to go back home and dealing with Ross. I just can't wait to have Ross meet the rest of my siblings aka my two young annoying brothers.