Chapter 53

Kyara's POV

Guys it's my bridal shower today and to be honest I am so scared what my two maid of honors Maria and Skyler are doing. We are going to be out like the entire day and I am kind of happy then again like I said I said before I am neverous of what those two girls are planning.

So you know what that means today I have to find a cute outfit and put on some makeup. So before putting on my outfit and makeup I have to take a shower.

I have been awake since 8am in the morning for several reasons. The reasons why is because I had to get ready for the day and put my face on aka makeup.

(Kyara's makeup look ^^^)

After I put on my makeup I put on my outfit it was time to put on my outfit. Let's just say Rydel made the tutus of the outfit while Vanni and Courtney made the shirts.

Now it is offically 12:30 pm and we are leaving my house around 1:45 pm. Luckily my wonderful fiance is here so he can post a picture of us on Instagram.

(The Bachorlette outfits ^^^)

So I had Rocky take pictures of me and the girls in our cute outfits. I thanked him and then gave him a kiss.

Lastly the girls and I decided to post on Snapchat saying were getting ready for my bachorlette party. I just love my friends so much that they made me a Bachorlette party fillter for me.

Now it is time to start my bachorlette party so us girls and I left the house and went to our first location. The first location and I quote was the spa which I think Skyler and Maria read my mind because I needed to relax and so do the other girls.

I really needed to relax because I have been stressed a lot and thats not good for me. Even my lovely girl squad has told me that I shouldn't be stressed. That is what I think why my lovely maid of honors made a spa appointment.

After the relaxing spa day we left and went to a diffrent location. After a 20 minute drive we arrived at the next location.

We are at a bowling alley because I do like bowling but I totally suck at it. Lets just say It was a competive game, but it was fun.

After we left the bowling alley I had to put on a blind fold when we got car that Maria and Skyler put on me. Man I hate those girls for putting a blindfold on me because they know I hate surprises so much, but then again I love surprises so its a 50/50.

Their better be a good reason why I am blindfolded, because if not I will kick somebody's ass. So lets just say on the way to the location one of the girls made a playlist of all Disney and Broadway songs.

Apprenatly whoever made it called the Kyara playlist. When the car finally stopped after what felt like two hours. The car doors open and I had Rydel and Vanni help me get out of the car because I needed to stand.

Maria told me to take off the blindfold and thats what I did. Skyler had my camera turned back on because were volgging and so is Rydel for channel.

When I took off the blindfold I flipped out we are at Disneyland. I gave all the girls hugs and thanked them so much.

I had to say this I am having the best bachorlette party ever. I am never and I mean never ever forget this day. I love my maid of honors for this I threw them an awesome bachorlette parties, but they gave me an out of the box bachorlette party and I love them for that.

A/N Hello my lovely readers I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I am really sorry I haven't been updating my stories on here, but I promise I will. I am so sad to say after this update I have 3 more updates to post on here. Hey dont get sad I will post the squeal of this story next month or later this month. Anyways I hope you have an amazing day xoxoxo ~Kyara A.