Chapter 1

*Kyara's POV*

Hello my name is Kyara and this is the story of how my friends and I are dating three R5 members. It all started when my BFF of 13 years Maria asked me if asked me if I wanted to go and this what i said to her in my exact words HELL YES. Maria and I have been friends since we were 6 can you talk about ultimate friendship goals. I made this shirt that says 'Riker is Bae AF' and on the back it had a crappy R5 logo. Its the day of the fucking concert and to be honest I am fucking excited to meet them. So for hair ideas I straightened my curly hair and did my makeup on point. (A/N I actually did not want to do my makeup but I did anyways I am a idiot for doing that.)

Later that day Maria picked me up at my house around 12:30 P.M.  and started our way to Des Moines, Iowa. On our way to Des Moines we got lunch at McDonald's and that's when the fun began. Maria decided that we should listen to some R5 CD's because in Reality I only knew a few thanks to Disney Channel for  playing R5 videos on their station. After playing both albums in the car radio Maria and decided to come up with pictures ideas. She said that for the first one we should do the double 007 pose I thought that was a wonderful idea. My picture idea we could do have like a fake proposal she thought that awesome because who else doesn't want to do that idea. 

Before we arrived at the venue I two big tour buses one was blue which was R5 and the a black one which is the crew's. (A/N I did actually spot them but Maria actually told me which one was which. Shout out to Maria for telling me which bus was which.) We arrived at the venue and me made it just in time. We waited awhile for them to announce that we can actually go inside and meet them. When they announced that we can actually go inside into the venue and get our wristbands we were finally happy. So we waited awhile to get our wristbands because their were a lot of people in front of us. We Maria her sister and I got our wristbands we went upstairs and waited even more but for R5 this time. 

We went upstairs and waited in line for them we knew that they had a sound check before a meet and greet. While we were waiting we talked to one of the employees who was really really nice. Maria and I were just talking to each other about something random I can't remember tho. Soon they opened the doors to exit out of the meet and greet so we knew that they will be here soon. Maria and I were trying to not fangirling me especially because I was saying to myself conceal don't feel don't let them know. after waiting around 20-30 minutes we saw 5 heads that Maria and I could obviously recognize.

A/N DUN DUN DUN DUN  Cliff hanger I know i'm mean but the next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow I Promise. Have a wonderful day people xoxo