Chapter 12

*Maria's POV*

Its the day before their last concert. Rydel called Kyara and said that she got a hotel room for Kyara, Courtney, Savannah, herself and I.

Its official girls night on March 16th 2016 is a go. Its now March 16th, 2016 so my mom picked up Kyara and started driving to Sioux City, Iowa.

We arrived at our hotel 4 hours. When we arrived at the hotel Kyara and I saw Courtney waiting in the lobby.

We called Courtney's name and next thing we knew Courtney gave Kyara and I hug. Courtney is so nice no wonder her and Ryland make a cute couple.

When Courtney, Kyara, and I arrived at our hotel room and next thing I know Kyara and I are attacked by Rydel and Savannah by hugs.

We all sat down on the beds Rydel suggested that we should prank call our each others boyfriends. Rydel you just literally read my mind woman.

Courtney went first she called Ellington because she didn't want call Ryland because he'll know its her automatically.

Courtney said to Ellington that he'll have the shits in like 5 minutes. It was so hilarious that he actually cried. I think he knew it was Courtney, but he played along.

Rydel used my phone to call Riker and next thing I know she said to Riker and I quote "Jeff stop hiding your feelings for Nick just admit it to the world." She hung up and every one died of laughter. 

Next it was my turn I called Ryland and told him that he was going to die in 7 days in my highest voice ever. Ryland was kind of scared to be honest that idiot always being an idiot. 

Savannah called Rocky and totally scared him by saying this "Rocky I am so sorry to say this but if you look on your bed their is a fan." It was so hilarious that she hanged up before he checked his bed.

Now it was Kyara's turn she used Savannah's phone. Kyara dialed Ross's phone and I told everyone to get ready for a show. 

She called Ross's phone when he picked up Kyara used her creepiest voice of all time and said to Ross he was going to die in 7 days.

She put it on speaker so we can Ross's reaction I was filming it so the fans can see it tomorrow. Anyways when Kyara said that Ross was going to die in 7 days he screamed like a little girl.

After all that prank calling fun Courtney said that we should go swimming so we did. We each got our swimsuits on went downstairs and went swimming.

After an hour fun of swimming we dried off and went back upstairs and changed into our PJ's. After we did all that we watched Titanic. Lets just say we all cried when Leo died. 

After finishing watching the movie we all went to bed. BEST GIRL NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!