Chapter 6

*Maria's POV*

So the concert was about to start and Ross gave Kyara and I an option of either to give us better seats or we can sit backstage.

Kyara and I looked at each other and then I said to Ross, "Kyara and I would like to take the better seats." 

So Ross said that Andre will take us to our seats. So we all said our goodbyes for now, but I gave Ross a kiss and Kyara gave Rocky a kiss.

Kyara and I followed Andre so he can take us to our seats. We thanked him and gave a hug and told him that we would see him later.

The concert was now starting finally. Ryland was starting first because he's the the main opener. 

When Ryland was almost done with his songs aka dropping some sick beats he called because he spotted Kyara and I for some odd reason.

Kyara and I said no, but he had the crowd chant our names to have Kyara and I go on stage. We did after like 2 minutes of chanting.

Kyara and I went on stage and to be honest peoples Kyara and I are totally scared shitless. We actually don't know whats going through Ryland's mind right now.

So Ryland said in his microphone to fan's and I quote, "R5 Family please be nice to these lovely lovely ladies you will I mean you will see them a lot more on social media. 

And that's when Ryland knew he fucking fucked up. That boy can I please I mean please beat him up right here right now in front of these fans?"

Kyara and I gave him the evilest glare of all time. The glare was so evil that Ryland literally screamed like a little girl. Please tell me you got on video R5ers?

The fans were so confused as fuck when Ryland announced it to the whole entire arena. Way to Ryland for confusing the fans

Right before Kyara and I went back to our seats I did something hilarious so the fans can laugh I smacked him upside the head. You wanna know what happen the fans laughed at him.

After Ryland finished it was Max's turn to preform and before I go into anything Andre totally told let it slide after I smacked Ryland upside his head.

Max was now preforming and can I say DAMN was he a good ass performer. If he ever goes on tour i would totally see him in concert. Now next up to preform is R5.

Hey i am posting at least 3 more chapters tonight I hope your ready for notifications to blow up. Have a wonderful day xoxo