Chapter 30

*Skyler's POV*

I heard screaming in Ryland's bedroom what the fuck is going on and should I bring in a baseball bat and hurt somebody. Then I realize it was Jessica and Ryland yelling at each other okay what the fuck is going on?

I was about to open Ryland's door and then I see Jessica coming out of his room crying. RYLAND MICHAEL LYNCH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TO JESSICA?

All the boys stared down at Ryland giving Ryland the evil look and then I look over at Ross who looks like that wants to kill Ryland right now. Jessica explained what happened and this is what she said and I quote, "Ryland fucking cheated on me he's a fucking dick and I never wanna see his face again. "

That's when Kyara put her glasses on the kitchen table and ran to Ryland and tackled him. Damn Kyara you know how to tackle a guy in less than in 10 seconds.

I took Jessica in my room and have her explain what happened and when this started. She explained every last detail and she didn't tell me who the girl was.

Jessica and I came out and Kyara is still beating up Ryland and lets just say the boys wanted Kyara off him, but lets just say 15 minutes later Kyara stopped beating up Ryland by Riker and Rocky prying her off of Ryland.

Ryland better stay away from Maria, Kyara, and I because if not lets just say he's getting another beating. Jessica bought a plane ticket back to Illinois and said bye to all of us. I just feel bad for her I did however take her back to the airport with her rental car and have Riker followed me with his car.

When Riker and I came back from the airport Rocky and Kyara were gone. I ask Rydel where they went and she said that Rocky took Kyara on a drive to calm Kyara down after what happened.

I so agree with Rydel like when you get Kyara mad you have no choice to either go to another room or just let Kyara calm down on her own. I don't like angry Kyara because sometimes she scares me.

Kyara and Rocky came back and lets just say I think she's about to cry. She did however say sorry to Ryland, but did deserve getting hit by her after what happened.

We all did played some video games and made some homemade pizza that we each made. Who doesn't love pizza and video games? 

After we ate lunch and played our games I saw Kyara dash to the bathroom. Its probably stress that wanted to make her sick.

Next thing I know Kyara went to room and fell asleep and let her body shut down. Five minutes later Maria and I rushed to the nearest bathroom.

Oh my gosh what made Maria and I sick  like seriously I need answers like right fucking now. Maria and I told everybody that we are going to let our bodies shut down and get some sleep.

Riker gave me a hug and told me to get better and I thanked him. Ross did the same with Maria and she thanked him as well.

Lets just this was a horrible day first a break up and now Kyara Maria and I get sick. Can this day get any worse or no? I just hope Maria Kyara and I get better tomorrow because I think all three of us got dates tomorrow.

Hey guys how did you guys like this chapter?  I know I did I like the fourth paragraph because I give Ryland a piece of damn mind. Anyways I hope you have a wonderful Sunday xoxoxo ~ Rockysgal97