Chapter 11

*Kyara's POV*

Maria and I have been texting our boyfriends like literally non freaking stop. I told Rocky that I had to go and do something. Maria did the same exact thing.

What Maria and I actually started a group conversation with Rydel, Ellington, Mark, Riker, Stormie, Courtney, Savannah, Will, Ryland, and Andre about Sioux City, Iowa.

The reason why Maria and I started a group chat with these  awesome people is because Maria and I want to surprise Ross and Rocky at their St. Patrick's show.

I had to do something and then all of a sudden my phone kept blowing up every 5 fucking seconds. Rydel's idea was so fucking genius that we had to do it.

Rydel suggested that we should spend the night at a hotel close to the venue with her Savannah Courtney Maria and I.

Courtney suggested that Maria and I should have a pie full of whipped cream and smashed it in Rocky and Ross's face. 

Maria and I loved that plan so much that we thanked her for coming up with the evil evil idea. The other reason why we love it is because we have to run of the stage ASAP. 

Which also we have to run and hide from them which is a good because Maria and I are small that we can hid anywhere and cant find us.

So Ross was calling Maria so that was her cue to leave and then 5 minutes later Rocky called me so that also was my cue to leave the group text as well.

Rocky called me and said that he has something romantic on St. Patrick's day. He also said that he was going to pick me up at my house. 

This is so sweet of him being all romantic on this upcoming St. Patrick's day. Rocky said he had to get ready for the show so we said goodbye  and our I love you's.

5 minutes later Maria texted me that Ross is going to do something sweet for her on St. Patrick's day. I guess that Ross and Rocky are taking Maria and I on a double date or something?

Here's the thing that Rocky and Ross don't know. Maria and I are going to be at Sioux City this Thursday by surprising them and hitting them with a pie full of whipped cream.