Chapter 16

*Maria's POV*

Its the day after the St. Patrick's concert, Rikvannah break up, Last day of Tour for a while and finally Rkyler was confirmed at midnight. The thing is Riker will confirm it on the social media when we get back to California .

Kyara sent Skyler a plane ticket after she and Riker stopped talking on the phone which by the way thanked Kyara after she sent it to her thing called an email. 

I am so excited that Kyara and I are going to California with our wonderful, sexy, idiot boyfriends. Vinni, Kyara, Rydel, Courtney, and I are still good friends.

I am super fucking excited that Ross Shor fucking Lynch is my fucking boyfriend. Also I am so excited that Rocky and Kyara are a fucking couple.

When we arrived at the airport their fans. Their wasn't 10 their wasn't 20 their was at least 40-50 people at the fucking. Now I'm not judging anyone, I hope to god these Iowan fans support me with Ross if not Iowa your just a disgrace to me. 

Just kidding Iowa or am I Iowa? I took some selfies with some fans because the requested it. After we took some selfies we got our plane tickets which is where we also do this thing called checking in.

We went through airport security which took forever. We finally went on the damn plane about time people.

I got to sit by Ross and Kyara got to sit by Rocky so that means were two happy girls. 20 minutes into our flight and Rocky and Kyara were out like a damn light.

Rydel, Courtney, and I took some pictures of the cute couple sleeping. Kyara's head is on his shoulder and Rocky's head is on Kyara's head. Riker is sitting by them so him being a sweet heart covered them with a blanket that he had in his backpack.

I slept for 15 minutes because someone when I mean someone *coughs* Ross *coughs* kept snoring. I could take Kyara snoring, but I can't stand my boyfriend snoring. He is cute tho lol. 

We finally landed in the wonderful state called California.  Kyara woke up 20 minutes ago because we wanted her up. 

Ross and I took some selfies on our plane before we got off. Rocky and Kyara also did the same thing.

We grabbed our things that was in the overhead bin and got off the fucking plane. When we arrived inside LAX airport we saw the one the only Skyler.

Riker dropped his backpack and his duffel bag and ran straight towards Skyler. Everybody was recording it. Why are the so damn fucking cute man tell me bitches?

Everybody picked up our suitcases because we can't leave the airport without them like duh. All the couples so Rydellington, Ryara, Rkyler, Courtland, and Ross & I held hands as we left the airport. 

This is the perfect way I mean perfect way to arrive in the wonderful beautiful state call California. 

Hey guys its me Kyara I hope you enjoy this wonderful chapter of my R5 fan fiction. I am so sorry I haven't posted that much on here been having this thing called writers block plus I have been on vacation with my BFF. I promise from now on every Sunday I will post a new chapter.  ~ xoxoxoxo  Rockysgal97