Chapter 40

Maria's POV

*Time Skip 1 year later*

Its been a crazy ass year lately so if you wanna whats been happening in the past year then I will tell you. Okay well Kyara has released her first ever album which by the way is the best album ever just saying.

Next well lets just say Sass and Class aka Rydel and Kyara is the most popular channel in the category music which is awesome. Oh Rydellington is officially engaged finally took them enough, but I am happy for them.

Lastly Rkyler also known as Riker and Skyler, Ryara also known as Rocky and Kyara, and Maross also known as Ross and I have celebrated our 1 year anniversary which is amazing. Lets just say our relationship with our boyfriends is actually getting serious. 

If your wondering who Ryland is dating lets just say hes back with Courtney. Which is amazing because they are so cute when their around each other.

Anyways Rydel, Skyler, Courtney, Vanni, and I are at Kyara's tour rehearsal because she invited us like duh. If your wondering who's opening up for Kyara lets just say its a guy name Ryland Lynch.  

The other day Rocky asked if he can go on tour and obviously Kyara said yes to him. So now all of us is going on tour with Kyara which is amazing I cant wait to see different countries and cites. 

Kyara told me that is was her bodyguard from the Lynch boys and Skyler is her manger. If your wondering why I am a bodyguard from the Lynch boys lets just say if they prank her or do something to her I tackle the boys. Man I am going to love my job. 

Kyara's tour starts 4 days and lets just say by the way she is doing in her rehearsals I think she might pass out. After her 2 hour rehearsals we all went home to meet our boyfriends for an another date night.

I heard Kyara is doing something with Rocky doing something and Riker is taking Skyler to ballroom dancing and dinner. Lastly Ross is taking me out to dinner and a movie. 

After my date with Ross we went home and I saw Rocky and Kyara snuggling with each other and asleep. Gosh why is Kyara and Rocky so cute together gosh stop being so damn cute I am begging you.

Ross turned off the TV while I put a blanket on them so they wont be cold. Ross and I went to the kitchen and talked a little bit more about Kyara's schedule for tour and everything. 

Right as we were about to go bed Skyler and Riker, Rydel and Ellington, and Courtney and Ryland came in the house. Ross and I told them to be quiet because Kyara and Rocky are sleeping.

They whispered okay and went straight to bed. Before Ross went to bed I took a picture of Kyara and Rocky sleeping. I know Kyara and Rocky is going to kill me in the morning, but who the fuck cares.  

I posted the picture on all of my social medias and tagged Kyara and Rocky in it as well. I finally went to bed and thinking to myself this has been a great year so far.