Chapter 21

Kyara's POV

I felt better today like so much better good thing everybody in the house took good care of me yesterday. Without them I think I'll be in bed dying in Ellington's words not mine I promise.

So I went downstairs in my PJ's and my messy bun and ate some damn cereal. What a girl cant eat a bowl of cereal at 8 A.M.? 

I sat down on the couch right by Rydel and we were watching some show that I cant even remember what we were watching.

Everyone came down stairs and doing their own thing and that's the words I never heard Rydel say. "Who wants to go to Disneyland?" Rydel said 

Right before I screamed Skyler Courtney Savannah and Maria covered their ears like smart ass people. The boys on the other hand not so much lets just say they weren't smart enough to cover their ears.

So I ran up the stairs and got my clothes picked out and then take a shower. I got dressed in my Disneybound Snow White outfit. (Outfit is up on top if your wondering)

I grabbed my Disney purse and headed to the van. Everybody got in while the boys were putting something in the back back of the car as we call the trunk.

The boys were complaining, but knowing us girls we told them to grow a pair. Ellington is driving us to Disneyland. Thank you E-Rat for driving us. 

Ross gave me the aux cord um Ross you just made the biggest mistake of your entire life. We were all jamming out to some Disney songs and some other songs on my playlist.

When we arrived at the Disneyland Hotel were we are staying for a few days which who's idea was that um Rydel?!?

Anyways Rocky put some Mickey ears on me which I don't where he got, but okay. I saw the other boys do that to their girlfriends expect Vinni she had her own.

Aren't these boys the greatest boyfriends in the entire world or what? Now I can't wait to see the hotel room I'm staying in.

Hey guys what do you think of the chapter? Anyways I hope you have a wonderful xoxoxo ~Rockysgal97