Chapter 41

Kyara's POV

Its another tour rehearsal for me and lets just say its been great. Rydel has been sneaking in to see me rehearse which is totally fine by me. 

I find it hilarious that Rydel sneaks in here like every day. I really I dont mind Rydel or the girls visiting me while I rehearse, the only people I dont want in my rehearsal is the Lynch boys and Ellington.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing wrong against them its just them being boys. I could loose focus by them all especially that one boy name Rocky Lynch.

Rehearsals has been good every day and to be completely honest I am kind of nervous about my first tour. I decided to have Rydel sing with me because of two reasons 1) For some of the tour were doing covers as Sass and Class. And 2) Rydel is joining me in a duet which she sang with me in my album.

I was really excited that Rydel agreed to do a duet with me when I was writing a track for my first ever album. Finally after 2.5 hours of tour rehearsals it was finally to go home my throat fucking hurts.

I arrived home and I can smell an amazing dinner that Rocky cooked for us. I love coming home from rehearsal because Rocky gives a back massage and cook a lovely meal for us. Add that to Boyfriend goals list. 

After dinner I made some hot tea with lemon and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Rocky came in the living after doing the dishes and gave me a massage. 

I have been so stressed for the past two weeks because of this bloody tour, but I do this for my amazing fans. The tour and everything is making me stress so much that I am about to cry and have a mental breakdown and sleep at the same fucking time.

After Rocky gave me a 2.5 hour massage I went upstairs in my room and put on my unicorn onesie. After I put that on I laid in on my comfortable bed and went do a deep deep slumber.  

The next day I decided that their will be no rehearsal because I wanted a day to fucking relax. Then I realize something no wonder bands/artist are happy to come home after a long tour.

Hopefully no one would bother me during my me day because all I want to do is sleep and watch Netflix. Rydel knocked on my door and was wondering if I was okay of course I nodded my head and told her I was perfectly fine. 

I went downstairs and saw Ross and Riker playing video games. Riker looked at me and gave me a hug saying everything will be okay. I swear Riker is like really protective of Skyler Maria and I when we feel like shit or something.

I hugged him back and said thank you and went into the kitchen and went to the kitchen and made some cereal. After my Delicious breakfast I went back upstairs in my room taking a nap. Man I feel and looked liked utter shit today thank the lord its my day off.