Chapter 51

*Kyara's POV*

It's been a crazy ass year so far when I mean crazy year I literally mean I'm not even kidding. Rocky and I have officially finished planning our wedding with the help of my lovely bridesmaid's and my mom.

Why did I need my mom's help well I will tell you people. I had to Skype my mom the other night if January 12th 2020 was good and she said it was. So that people is official Ryara is getting married on January 12th 2020.

I cannot wait to get married to my one true love Rocky Mark Lynch. So Rocky and I were deciding on which theme to do. It took 2 hours, but in the end we decided on a Beauty and the Beast which means yellow and blue is our wedding colors as well.

So that means blue ties for the groomsmen and yellow ties for two best mans. This also means that my two maid of honors are wearing light yellow dresses and my bridesmaids are wearing dark blue dresses.

If you're wondering why Rocky and I are having two best mans and two maid of honors I will tell you. Well I told Rocky about the idea that I had since I was 18 and he actually loved the idea so now we will hear two speeches from 4 different people.

Anyways my lovely bridesmaid's and Stormie are helping me picking out my Belle inspired wedding dress. My mom couldn't help me pick out a wedding dress because she is saving her money for an airplane ticket plus she had work so we used Skype.

Anyways the retailer walked up to us asking if were buying any wedding dresses and of course I said yes. She asked what kind of dress style I was looking for and I told her a Belle inspired dress from Beauty and the Beast.

She made us follow her and showed us the Belle inspired wedding dress and let's just say there were a lot of them. So I picked out 5 dresses that I think would be so cute on me and I think that Rocky would totally cry when I walk down the aisle.

I tried on at least 4/5 of the dresses and let's just say the girls and I didn't like them. Now I am trying the last dress I picked out hopefully this is the winner.

I put on the last dress and looking at the mirror thinking to myself 'this is the one.' I came out and let's just say the girls and Stormie loved it.

I looked at my mom on Skype and she started crying and saying to me, "My little girl is grown up." I even shredded a few tears because I knew this dress will make everyone cry including Rocky.

All the girls started hugging me because they love me. Now I feel so loved right now thank you girlies.

I so can't wait to see Rocky's Reaction when he sees me walking down the aisle in this dress. I have a strong feeling that my future husband will start crying.

Now after the hugs the girls decided to take pictures of me in my wedding dress so they can send it to their friends. I know that they would send me the pictures of me in my fabulous wedding dress. 

A/N I hope you enjoy this chapter because I hope you do. Comment down below or on the side (depends on what device your on.) Anyways if your thinking Kyara why are you posting today you just uploaded a chapter 2 days ago well I can tell you right now. I have a church thing this weekend so thats why I am posting today. Anyways I hope you have an amazing rest of the week. remember to vote and comment. xoxoxoxo ~ Kyara A.

  (A/N the wedding dress is above this authors note just to tell you

  (A/N the wedding dress is above this authors note just to tell you.)