Chapter 14

*Maria's POV*

R5 has enter on stage how I found out was Riker was texting Kyara and I. They started playing their instruments.

Ross started singing  and that was my cue to start messing with my adorable dork of a boyfriend. I hope he doesn't mind that i accidentally interrupt the sound check.

I started making weird noises like cat noises screaming etc. etc.  I tried so hard not to fucking laugh because Kyara was laughing.

I handed Kyara the microphone when Rocky started singing she kept saying that Rocky and Ross that they were going to die in seven days in her creepy voice. Which is creepy by the way.

Ross  was so confused that he had to stop singing haha that boy is such a dork. He started singing again and that's when I made some noises again.

Kyara started making more creepy noises that can make scream like a little girl maybe Rocky too. Kyara kept making those awesome creepy noises that Ross and Rocky screamed like little 2 year old girls.

Before Ross and Rocky wanted to know who was making all those hilarious noises the fans kept laughing when Ross and Rocky were screaming like little girls.

Ross and Rocky were looking away that had plenty of time to go backstage and get the pie full of whipped cream. 

When R5 was doing a Q & A I had Kyara put on Rocky's Converse's which I am so surprised that they actually. I hope Rocky doesn't mind that Kyara is wearing his shoes.

Right as the Q & A was almost over that's when Kyara and I ran out on the stage with whipped cream pies in our hands. 

Kyara and I smashed the pies in Ross and Rocky's faces with the help of Ryland Ratliff Max Rydel and Riker.

Ross gave me a hug and started kissing me on purpose. So you know what I did I smacked his face with another whipped cream pie and that's when Kyara and I hid from Ross and Rocky.

After the sound check was over Ross and Rocky  was looking for us for at least 30 minutes. Kyara and I came out of the bathroom and sat on the couch.

Ross and Rocky cleaned their faces and then give Kyara and Ross a kiss. Ross said that he missed me and then gave me a present. It was a necklace saying Ross with a yellow diamond on the R.

I thanked him and kissed him as well. Kyara came over to me and she had a necklace saying Rocky with a mint green diamond on the R. 

As usual the concert was amazing as usual but the balloons came down from the ceiling. After the concert someone was yelling who could it be?

DUN DUN DUN DUN CLIFF HANGER. I hope you like it and have a wonderful day xoxo.