Chapter 19

Kyara's POV

Rocky and I are on our way to Home Depot because Skyler Maria and I need some paint to paint our rooms like duh.

So we arrived at the Home Depot hooray  she said sarcastically LOL.  We got to the paint aisle to get Skyler's, Maria's and I paint.

Rocky got all the paint brushes because how are we suppose to paint our rooms with? Rocky suggested for my room lime green and pink because he think it would look cute.

I said to this 21 year old man and I quote, "Hell to the no you asshole." he faked cried that baby. What I also told him to do is to man the fuck up and you wanna know what he did he man the fucked up.

So me being smart I picked out my two favorite colors mint green for the writing and a pink for the the entire wall. 

Next I got yellow and blue for Maria because that's what she wanted. Lastly I got Purple and black paint for Skyler because that's what she wanted. 

Rocky and I got checked out and headed our way to my favorite craft store Michael's. What Rocky and I got at Michael's was some sentinels for the writing and some other girly/tumblr like stuff for Skyler's Maria's and I room.

After 30 minutes in Michael's we finally left the store because Mr. Rocky here wanted to look at beads like what the hell dude?

 We stopped at In-N-Out because that's what everybody was craving. I made a group text to everybody and they replied faster then I can say the word Disney. 

We finally arrived home thank the lords I think I need a nap after I eat just kidding I ain't tired at all.

We all watched Mean Girls which I am so shocked by, but Ross wanted to watch it. Okay did he read my mind or something because if so he's a WITCH!!!

After we finished eating and watching Mean Girls Rocky and I gave Maria and Skyler their paints because right now Rocky and I are about to paint my room.

I switched out of my nice clothes and into my old clothes. I had the boys moved the furniture because I do NOT want paint on my bed. 

Everything was going nice and easy until this 18 year old boy named Ryland Michael Lynch showed up in my room. Great what does he fucking want my soul or something? 

If he wants my soul well I ain't giving it to him my soul ain't selling it. I ain't no Ariel from Little Mermaid. He left after I told him that I was going ruin his hockey gear he did by the way scream like a little girl.

After 5 hours of painting my room it is finally finished thank the lords. Now I need to buy some Tumblr AF pillows for the bed later. (A/N My room is up above.) Now if you excuse me I need to take a nap. 

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this book because without you I would of stopped at chapter 1. But nope I ain't no quitter. I hope you have a wonderful day. xoxoxo~Rockysgal97