Chapter 2

*Maria's POV*

And the walked up the fucking stairs. I literally saw them looking directly at Kyara and I also they waved at us which is fucking creepy. Then all of a fucking sudden Ross and Rocky kept looking at us and then they hit their beautiful faces into the door. It was so hilarious that the fans Kyara and I started laughing, but Kyara and I couldn't stop laughing it was hilarious. Anyway Kyara and I were talking to a fan while we were waiting to meet R5. After the fan and her went to meet R5 it was our turn next we were so fucking scared and nervous. 

It was officially our turn to meet R5 Rydellington gave Kyara and I a hug and then a group hug with my sister as well. I gave Ross a hug then we pose for our first picture and to be honest I feel bad that Ross hit his face, but I wont tell him yet. The second photo Kyara stood by Riker and i stood by Ellington it was a serious photo. The third photo I stood in between Riker and Rocky while Kyara stood by Ellington. The last photo was really fucking weird I stood by Ross and Kyara stood by Rocky next thing I know Ross leaned me down like dancers do while i grabbed his face and kissed me on the fucking lips. Kyara and Rocky literally did the exact same thing which was fucking weird as fuck. 

After that last photo we gave them one last hugs and said good-bye. Kyara and I left in complete shock. Which Rydel said to Ross and Rocky, "Dudes I think you left them in complete shock." Rydel is right they did put us complete in shock. So we went downstairs and went to take our seats we decided to sit close but not close to the stage. Kyara and I decided to talk to the fan and her mom that we talked to earlier. Kyara was talking to my sister about something random which I was so not listening to by the fucking way. 

It was now sound check finally because Kyara and I decided that if they do a Q&A that we were going to ask them why they fucking kissed us. They didn't come on stage yet so Kyara and I decided to do something random until they came on the stage. I don't know what we were doing we were just being bored like we usually are. The band finally I mean finally came on stage after waiting I don't know how many minutes, but the weirdest thing has happened. When i mean weird I mean weird like weird as fuck.

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun another cliffhanger I am so sorry, but you might have to wait till tomorrow to read chapter 3. Also if you wanna know the real truth check out my YouTube channel the video is above. Also i am so sorry thats its almost a 35 minute video I remember everything when I went to the concert with Maria. 

Have a wonderful day xoxo