Chapter 28

*Maria's POV*

 Ross woke around 5:45am in the morning and lets just say I ain't happy, but we have to leave this hotel by 8am. Ross said that I can fall asleep in the car which thank the lord I can.

I love how Ross let's me do what I want not that I am greedy or anything. So the first thing I did was shower and got dressed.

Ross and I finished packing like around 7am so that meant we had at least 20 minutes for chilling. Ross and I just played some Uno and lets just say I fucking lost damn you Ross.

Ross and I came downstairs and we saw all the others waiting for us and one other couple. The last couple I should say was Skyler and Riker apparently they were doing something.

Okay what were you doing Rkyler, because we need answers. Anyways we left the hotel around 8am thank the lord.

So Riker is driving and Skyler is in the passenger seat. Ryland went with Jessica since she brought her own car.

In the front seat in the back was Rydellington and Courtvannah. In the middle seat was Ross and I because Kyara wanted to sleep in the back. Typical Kyara your always weird and funny.

Ryara was sleeping and I know Kyara and Rocky are going to hate Ross and I later, but we took pictures of them sleeping. Hey though the fans don't see a lot of Ryara sleeping on the internet.

 We all arrived at the house Ross poked Kyara to wake her up and lets just say that she slapped Ross for poking her. Damn Kyara you are on a roll today.

We got all our stuff out of the van and putting them in our rooms. Courtney and Savannah left and said they will meet us there.

Rydel was helping Kyara doing her makeup which by the way when Rydel does her makeup sometimes I cant regronize Kyara.  The rest of us girls are getting dressed and wearing the boys jersey's.

15 minutes later Kyara came out and still in her PJ's. Well the good thing she is wearing Rocky's jersey, but she wouldn't tell us what pants she's wearing.

All of us had a little spare time so we just watched some Disney movies. Ellington said that we had to leave now so that's what we did.

We arrived at the stadium and lets just it was fucking crowded. We saw Courtney and Savannah and told them to be with us.

R5 and Ryland was signing stuff, but lets just some fans wanted Kyara, Courtney, Skyler, Jessica, Savannah, and I were signing stuff.

So R5 and Ryland took some pictures and then they call us to get in the pictures with them. Now I am so ready for this hockey game go team Hope you can beat team Echo.