Chapter 18

*Skyler's POV*

It's been one day since Kyara, Maria, and I moved to California in the house of the Lynch's. I smelt something delicious it was the smell of pancakes and bacon.

I went downstairs and I saw Rydel struggling making the pancakes while cooking the bacon so I being a good person I offered to help.

She thanked me and I helped her finished breakfast. 15 minutes later I yelled on the top of my lungs and said, "EVERYBODY GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE AND ENJOY THIS BREAKFAST THAT RYDEL AND I MADE."  

After I said that everybody came running down the damn stairs by one by one and ate some delicious breakfast. 

After breakfast Riker decided that he was going to show me around Los Angeles. I got dressed in some leggings and a Riker T-Shirt that I bought and some converse. 

The first thing Riker took me too is a frozen yogurt place near his house. I totally reorganize this place because it was on a episode on R5 TV.

This place is when Rocky said kinger  instead of ginger. Boy Rocky is sometimes an idiot. Next he took me to a movie.

We saw Zootopia my choice because he said that I could pick the movie. I think Riker was fine with it although he saw it a couple of times.

Finally we went bowling it was his choice because I think he was in the mood for bowling like I was. 

The first round was just for fun before we made a bet. The bet was if I won I have the privilege to spank his fat ass until he can't sit for the next three days. 

If Riker won I have to give him a massage and treat him to dinner tonight. Lets just say that I won and not Riker hahaha .